Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USA U19 106 Iran 55

Featured Replies

It's good to see Seth Curry played well.

 

See you next year Seth!!!!!!!!!! Stay healthy and bring home the gold like your new college coach did.:thumb:

 

I must be in the dark.... What does this mean? :idunno::idunno:

I must be in the dark.... What does this mean? :idunno::idunno:

 

Seth Curry transferred to Duke. He is playing on the US 19 and Under team. Coach K won the gold medal in the last Olympics for the US. I am a Duke fan.......:thumb:

Seth Curry transferred to Duke. He is playing on the US 19 and Under team. Coach K won the gold medal in the last Olympics for the US. I am a Duke fan.......:thumb:

 

I'm sorry. J/K :lol:

I am a Duke fan.......:thumb:

 

 

 

I'm sorry. J/K :lol:

 

Yeah me too. Hate to hear that Purple Pride. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS, I knew you were a Duke fan, but that was my golden oppurtunity to point it out.

I think that is short-sighted. Thats like saying the Spanish soccer team should never lose to the U.S. in a match.

 

Seeing as US soccer has been a doormat in International play, they probably shouldn't have...

I still very firmly believe that we (USA) should never lose in International basketball...

 

Anybody besides me watch the US lose to Russia in the 1972 Olympics?

Anybody besides me watch the US lose to Russia in the 1972 Olympics?

 

I was 6 and more worried about what Racer X was doing to Speed Racer.:D

I was 6 and more worried about what Racer X was doing to Speed Racer.:D

 

:laugh:

 

 

Very nice win for the US team.

I was 6 and more worried about what Racer X was doing to Speed Racer.:D

 

I was a senior in high school and it hit pretty hard.

 

I'll take the middle road, and say that we should never lose to Iran in basketball.

Anybody besides me watch the US lose to Russia in the 1972 Olympics?

 

Yep. I did. I was in middle school. It was shocking to say the least.

Anybody besides me watch the US lose to Russia in the 1972 Olympics?

 

Yes, was a Jr in college.....remember it well.

Anybody besides me watch the US lose to Russia in the 1972 Olympics?

 

Since that one was larceny I don't think it counts toward your goal.

 

However the 1988 loss to the USSR was very much the example you are looking for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.