Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Meeks STAYS in the Draft...

Who gets Meeks' Scholarship? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets Meeks' Scholarship?

    • Mark Krebs
      16%
    • Dwight Perry
      0%
      0
    • Stephenson
      22%
    • ColonelCrazy
      15%
    • Other
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thanks. Any word on why Galloway is leaving?

I am going to make a guess and say he doesn't fit Coach Cals system. He came in as a point guard, but UK now has Wall and Bledsoe. He would see very limited time, IMO. I wish him the best in what ever he decides. I would think he would drop down to another level to play so he does not have to sit out a season.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Meeks will be back, but if he's not then they need to save the scholarship until next year.

Lance Stephenson's camp lobbied hard a few weeks back to get him to UK, so who knows.:idunno:

 

I believe Meeks will be back.

I wish the best for Jodie in whatever he does! But I think he may be the piece that puts UK over the top next year. Without him we lack a CONSISTENT outside threat. You can have all the athletes you want that can get to the basket, but without perimeter shooting teams will simply pack the lane and force outside shots. With Jodie lurking out there no team would dare do this to try and stop Mr. Wall or Mr. Miller from getting in the lane. Go Cats!

I heard today that Meeks will be back. Though, on the chance he doesn't because the text said the words "reluctantly coming back", is there any chance Stephenson comes to UK? IMO he is a nut case and we do not need that.

I heard today that Meeks will be back. Though, on the chance he doesn't because the text said the words "reluctantly coming back", is there any chance Stephenson comes to UK? IMO he is a nut case and we do not need that.

 

No way.

Plenty of love for Dwight Perry on here :lol:

Save it for 2010, no use wasting it on the end of the bench.

If Jodies goes, use it on a walk on. Even one year of a free ride would be greatly appreciated.

 

or)

Is Xavier Henry really having second thoughts, hmmmmn.

I will take Stephenson if there's no Meeks. Sure he has his issues, but he will only be here for one year anyway. If he's a problem send him home. I think Cal could handle him if anyone can.

  • Author

Meeks has now decided to stay in the NBA draft. As a result, my hypothetical has become reality.

 

What comes of the open scholarship?

Should have gave it to Galloway or Pilgrim.

Should have gave it to Galloway or Pilgrim.

 

Yep. It's all hindsight now, though.

I would think it be a no brainer now to go after Stephenson.

I would think it be a no brainer now to go after Stephenson.

 

No way.

Too much of a head case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.