Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Meeks STAYS in the Draft...

Who gets Meeks' Scholarship? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets Meeks' Scholarship?

    • Mark Krebs
      16%
    • Dwight Perry
      0%
      0
    • Stephenson
      22%
    • ColonelCrazy
      15%
    • Other
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky will have 1 open scholarship.

 

Who gets it?

 

Mark Krebs? Dwight Perry? Lance Stephenson? Or do we wait until next year?

 

Jodie must decide by Monday.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows. Maybe Jared Carter comes back? :lol:

If Jodie leaves, I'm going to try out and take his place. What D-1 coach doesn't want a slow, 6"4 white boy with two past knee surgeries and a range limited to 5 feet, as well as the stamina of an octogenarian?

If Jodie leaves (which he isn't going to, IMO), they will hold the scholarship for a 2010 player.

If Jodie leaves, I'm going to try out and take his place. What D-1 coach doesn't want a slow, 6"4 white boy with two past knee surgeries and a range limited to 5 feet, as well as the stamina of an octogenarian?

 

So, you are a professional "pick/screen setter?" :lol:

If Jodie does end up leaving, I think they would hold the scholarship for next season. I guess that would be the 'other' option, but voting for ColonelCrazy sounded like more fun.

So, you are a professional "pick/screen setter?" :lol:

Not pro, yet- or like Jodie, I'd be gone. :D

It would be better to save it for next season. The roster is full of talent as is without having to use it right now...

I thought they were still a couple scholarships over. Who is officially gone from last year's squad?

I thought they were still a couple scholarships over. Who is officially gone from last year's squad?

 

Pilgrim

Galloway

Carter

Stewart

Williams

Porter

 

 

 

I don't know if I'm missing anyone but that is 6 players gone for 6 players coming in...

Pilgrim

Galloway

Carter

Stewart

Williams

Porter

 

 

 

I don't know if I'm missing anyone but that is 6 players gone for 6 players coming in...

 

 

When did I miss an official announcment on Pilgrim and Galloway? Why isn't Galloway coming back, and where is he going?

  • Author
When did I miss an official announcment on Pilgrim and Galloway? Why isn't Galloway coming back, and where is he going?

 

There has not been an official release, but multiple sites / sources are confirming that Pilgrim & Galloway will not be back.

 

No word on where they're going as of yet.

When did I miss an official announcment on Pilgrim and Galloway? Why isn't Galloway coming back, and where is he going?
This from Lexington 18 News. This is not from the University, but I think it is pretty reliable.

http://www.lex18.com/global/story.asp?s=10514107

There has not been an official release, but multiple sites / sources are confirming that Pilgrim & Galloway will not be back.

 

No word on where they're going as of yet.

 

This from Lexington 18 News. This is not from the University, but I think it is pretty reliable.

http://www.lex18.com/global/story.asp?s=10514107

 

 

Thanks. Any word on why Galloway is leaving?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.