Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will and Antonio Barton To Memphis

Featured Replies

Evan Daniels and Marc Maggard confirming. Shocker...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to the Barton family. Sounds like Coach Cal. didn't think it would pan out in the long run.

  • Author
Sounds like Coach Cal. didn't think it would pan out in the long run.

You think Cal backed off??? :lol:

You think Cal backed off??? :lol:

 

I wouldn't say backed off, just not in need anymore. Coach Cal. as he has shown is not afraid to have the meeting and tell the players who he needs and who he doesn't. I think Barton was more of a back up in case Wall didn't come even though he wasn't a pg. I also like how Coach Cal. is sending Memphis all the leftovers and helping them out. I know they were good to him and vice versa, so why not.

  • Author
I wouldn't say backed off, just not in need anymore. Coach Cal. as he has shown is not afraid to have the meeting and tell the players who he needs and who he doesn't. I think Barton was more of a back up in case Wall didn't come even though he wasn't a pg. I also like how Coach Cal. is sending Memphis all the leftovers and helping them out. I know they were good to him and vice versa, so why not.

Can't really reply here within the rules. I'll leave it at you are WAY off base...

  • Author

UK wanted Barton BAD. I know it for a fact, and I'll leave it at that...

UK wanted Barton BAD. I know it for a fact, and I'll leave it at that...

 

Yeah but was the fact that they weren't recruiting his brother as a package deal make the

difference for Will?

  • Author
Yeah but was the fact that they weren't recruiting his brother as a package deal make the

difference for Will?

There are a lot of way for me to answer that question that I can't put out there at this time. I think it certainly played a part, but it was only a fraction in the equation. Cyp had made the critical connections, and it paid off IMO...

Evan Daniels and Marc Maggard confirming. Shocker...

 

This is a shocker... I wish them the best...

Cant wait for the "We really didn't need him any way" talk to start.... :lol:

If I was him I probably wouldn't have wanted to come to UK either. His minutes wouldn't have been what he would have wanted probably.

If I was him I probably wouldn't have wanted to come to UK either. His minutes wouldn't have been what he would have wanted probably.

 

?

 

More than likely would have started the whole time he would have been at UK.

After dealing with the class for 2009 kids, it wouldn't surprise me if this battle isn't quite over yet. The way kids seems to constantly change their minds these days, until the LOI signed I won't consider anybody really commited, be it at UK or elsewhere.

If I was him I probably wouldn't have wanted to come to UK either. His minutes wouldn't have been what he would have wanted probably.

 

#1 SG in the Nation for 2010. Am I correct on that?

 

At 6-6, if he is that good then I don't think the likes of Darius Miller, Hood, Dodson or Bledsoe or whoever weren't going to keep a kid like that off the floor. Haven't seen anything on the kid, so this is just speculation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.