Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Football 2009-2010

Featured Replies

Who are some major names for Mr. Football 2009-2010?

 

-Ha Could Quan Weaver be in the running?? Take a look at his new highlight-:popcorn:

 

 

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good looking film, whoever made that did a great job.

Great video. What's the music. I loved that.

He is big, strong & very fast! I could'nt help but notice some nice blocks @ the point of attack.... Amazing how a great back makes the D look like poor tacklers.

Antonio Andrews of Fort Campbell would be among the favorites along with ___________ from Trinity and _____________ from St. Xavier

Excellent footage. Is that enough uniform combinations? blue/blue

orange/blue orange/orange blue/orange white/orange. I notice only because I used to hustle sporing goods. The clip doesn't show white/blue! Two helmets!

Nice budget!!!!!:popcorn:

 

As far as Mr. Football, he will have to rack up some serious yards, i.e. 300 per game, something really outstanding. Best of luck and stay healthy!:thumb:

 

Glad Coach K got this one. He should help.:D

Appears to be a very good player. Wonder how his talent will carry over to the next level.

Channing Fugate would get my vote (RB/LB Breathitt Co.).

among the favorites along with ___________ from Trinity and _____________ from St. Xavier

 

Don't forget________________from Highlands! Oh and who does Q Weaver play for?

Don't forget________________from Highlands! Oh and who does Q Weaver play for?

 

Pardon my ingnorance but who does Q Weaver play for. That kid is something. I have watched his highlight but can't find where they mention his school. Even tried to find it on Youtube. Didn't look too hard cause I figued Preps was the best for info. He looks fast. Anyone have his times in the 40? I know he runs track in the 100 and 200. How did he do in the state meet?

Pardon my ingnorance but who does Q Weaver play for. That kid is something. I have watched his highlight but can't find where they mention his school. Even tried to find it on Youtube. Didn't look too hard cause I figued Preps was the best for info. He looks fast. Anyone have his times in the 40? I know he runs track in the 100 and 200. How did he do in the state meet?

 

Weaver plays for Class A Frankfort High School. He has been clocked in the low 4.4's and he recently won the Class A 100 and 200 at last weeks state meet. Weaver is the real deal and UofL got a good one.

Weaver plays for Class A Frankfort High School. He has been clocked in the low 4.4's and he recently won the Class A 100 and 200 at last weeks state meet. Weaver is the real deal and UofL got a good one.

 

He certainly looks like the real deal. Thanks for the info. I'll be looking for him come this fall. I'm sure I will find plenty on him in the press.:thumb:

I think it will be very hard for a Class A kid to win Mr. Football. Has there ever been one??

I think it will be very hard for a Class A kid to win Mr. Football. Has there ever been one??

Travis Atwell, Hancock County, 1999

Derek Homer, Fort Knox, 1996

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.