Beechwood 3 Covington Catholic 1

If I was to blast you, you'd be bleeding!! My point was the runner doesn't have to adjust his line as long as he his headed towards any part of the bag. The picture clearly shows part of him sliding into the bag. He never raised his spike or rolled or slashed at the defender. I think this all comes down to "liberalism" getting into our sports. It's the whole soccer crowd mentality.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I was to blast you, you'd be bleeding!! My point was the runner doesn't have to adjust his line as long as he his headed towards any part of the bag. The picture clearly shows part of him sliding into the bag. He never raised his spike or rolled or slashed at the defender. I think this all comes down to "liberalism" getting into our sports. It's the whole soccer crowd mentality.

You do realize the difference between the FED rulebook and OBR , correct? They're not exactly the same? Your argument is supported by the OBR rules but not FED.

"Liberalism?" "Bleeding?" Lets try to keep this civil.

I guess it comes down to reading posts, whether football, basketball, or baseball and when CCH loses some of their fans tend to want to complain about different things that occurred in the game rather than just congratulate the winner and move on. Did you congratulate the winner and wish them well? Of course you did; however, you added something that you didn't need to. It's like apologizing to someone and then saying 'I'm sorry. My bad but....' I don't post much in here primarily because of the anonymity issue. I would rather all of us put our real names on any post, that way anything you wrote in here there would be an accountability about it. I guess it's one of our problems with technology. There's not enough accountability.

I guess it comes down to reading posts, whether football, basketball, or baseball and when CCH loses some of their fans tend to want to complain about different things that occurred in the game rather than just congratulate the winner and move on. Did you congratulate the winner and wish them well? Of course you did; however, you added something that you didn't need to. It's like apologizing to someone and then saying 'I'm sorry. My bad but....' I don't post much in here primarily because of the anonymity issue. I would rather all of us put our real names on any post, that way anything you wrote in here there would be an accountability about it. I guess it's one of our problems with technology. There's not enough accountability.

I love how you act like Beechwood fans are all gracious and perfect. ;)

I think everyone has congratulated Beechwood on pulling off what everyone thought could not happen.

I love how you act like Beechwood fans are all gracious and perfect. ;)

I think everyone has congratulated Beechwood on pulling off what everyone thought could not happen.

I don't, I just notice that CCH fans tend to look down their nose just a little bit more than the public schools do.

I have to say, CovCath must have the biggest roster. There seemed to be everybody dressed. Is there an updated official roster anywhere for the tourney? OldGuy?

Go to the thread that I asked for rosters, the CovCath roster is on there. 21 players were allowed to play.

I don't, I just notice that CCH fans tend to look down their nose just a little bit more than the public schools do.

...Beechwood will be in this position again and we will see how their reaction is. You may be right, who knows.