Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Beechwood 9th region Final Predictions

Who wins the 9th Region Championship Game? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 9th Region Championship Game?

    • Beechwood
      18%
      17
    • Covington Catholic
      81%
      75

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

CCH with Nutini on the mound. Who will throw for the Tigers?

 

 

I like CovCath by 6. :banana:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Could a Mod please make this a poll. I forgot.

I'll also take CCH as there bats are as hot as anybodys in the state right now.

Hard to bet against a run rule game.

 

Not sure who BW has left to pitch.

If Smith is eligible to pitch things could get interesting against Nutuni. CCH will still be the obvious favorite even if he is on the mound but without Isler pitching I think Beechwood will be able to hit and score in this one.

 

I'll take CCH 8-4.

Smith through 4 or 5 tonight. Snyder will be pitching for the tigers.

Could a Mod please make this a poll. I forgot.

 

Our professional staff is eager to serve you...

If Smith is eligible to pitch things could get interesting against Nutuni. CCH will still be the obvious favorite even if he is on the mound but without Isler pitching I think Beechwood will be able to hit and score in this one.

 

I'll take CCH 8-4.

 

Smith can not pitch, nor can Josh Bertke or Larimore.

 

If Snyder pitches who catches?

Smith can not pitch, nor can Josh Bertke or Larimore.

 

If Snyder pitches who catches?

 

CJ Bertke I would think.

I can't see the Colonels losing this rematch of the 35th District Final.

So Snyder is the man? When was the last time he pitched this season and who against as I was told he hasn't thrown this season, only caught!

Well here it is CovCath and its Senior team against Beechwood with 3 Seniors and a bunch of new commers. This will be David against Goliath. And should be a good game. I wish both teams the best and neither team should hold there heads down after the game. Great baseball programs, players, coaches and fans. I wish I could be there. JD

I like Beechwood! Why? Because of many many reasons.

I like Beechwood! Why? Because of many many reasons.

 

Care to explain?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.