Teacher threatened to Kill 500 in school??? Allegedly. What do you all think?

oldonetechnique

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one in this day and time can take the chance on this guy not meaning this as an actual threat. I say ban him from teaching immediately and charge him with terroristic threatening, lock him up and let a judge and/or jury decide.

It always amazes me the people they find to interview. I sometimes think they follow the reporter around until they get interviewed. :lol::lol:

The way that one lady pronounced Columbine, about made me fall out of my chair... :lol:

Saw the report on the news tonight. Apparently he was really 'stressed' and it was triggered because someone took his 'dry erase markers'. Well, ... at least we have a reasonable cause for making potentially threatening comments. That clears it up for me!

:idunno:

Saw the report on the news tonight. Apparently he was really 'stressed' and it was triggered because someone took his 'dry erase markers'. Well, ... at least we have a reasonable cause for making potentially threatening comments. That clears it up for me!

:idunno:

:laugh:....What I get from this, And how the world seems to be...

Quit my job, Ask my lady to quit school and not seek her wish of going into real estate, and home school my kid...:irked: