Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds (UK)

NCAA Champion 121 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Champion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No, it really wasn't, man you guys really have a complex. LOL.

 

Optimism has nothing to do with the thread if you'd read the thread.

 

Right now, who's your money on. If I came to you and said $100 UK or the field, who would you put your money on? That's all.

 

There's a big difference in being excited ( and rightfully so) and actually putting your money down. :lol:

 

I thought you wanted people to think that you liked to stir the pot with UK fans? :ohbrother:

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Bench could be ranked in the top 10 alone. We should be pre-season 1 or 2 but our bench is really great to.

Our Bench could be ranked in the top 10 alone. We should be pre-season 1 or 2 but our bench is really great to.

 

I don't think so...:lol:

No, it really wasn't, man you guys really have a complex. LOL.

 

Optimism has nothing to do with the thread if you'd read the thread.

 

Right now, who's your money on. If I came to you and said $100 UK or the field, who would you put your money on? That's all.

 

There's a big difference in being excited ( and rightfully so) and actually putting your money down. :lol:

 

If you would have read your own thread you would have seen that I said I voted for the field. I would have to believe that those fans that voted for UK would also put their money on them. I know you are a fan of the Hoosiers, but you just don't get what UK basketball means to some fans. Yes you live in area were there are a lot of UK fans, but I will guarantee that you really don't know what it is like. I have been a fan 50+ years. My Grandfather and my Father were fans. Unless you have lived UK basketball you really don't have a clue to why some of our fans act as they do. I really wish you had added to the pole to show who voted the way they did because I would have loved to have seen who our optimistic fans are.

You guys just gotta realize how big of a gambler I am, then you'd understand that's how I look at things.

 

I don't think I want to understand.:D

I thought you wanted people to think that you liked to stir the pot with UK fans? :ohbrother:

:thumb:

I won't lie. I like UK's prospects for the upcoming season.

 

However, I'm not taking any team vs. the field in the pre-season of college basketball. I can think of two teams in the past 20 years in which I'd have even considered that a possibility...and both were teams returning all the pieces from a dominating title run the previous year.

 

UNLV and Florida...you'd be 1-1 if you'd taken those bets.

Loads of talent does not a championship team make.

 

UK is certainly loaded, and I think we'll be very strong this year. But Cal's biggest obstacle right now is making sure all that talent blends. And with Patterson's injury history--and Meeks' to a lesser extent--there are lots of things that can happen to disrupt a season.

 

But it sure is exciting to be a UK fan right now!

Our Bench could be ranked in the top 10 alone.

 

:scared:

Our Bench could be ranked in the top 10 alone. We should be pre-season 1 or 2 but our bench is really great to.

 

The bench is deep, but top 10? Who would the starters for that bench team be?

 

SG would be a huge hole to fill here. Unless you move Liggins or Galloway to the PG and Bledsoe to SG. Still top 10? Don't be overconfident

 

Bledsoe

Harris?

Hood

Stevenson/Pilgrim

Orton

I took the field. I don't think UK will win the tite, I'm saying Kansas; the sky is the limit for this team though.

  • Author
I really wish you had added to the pole to show who voted the way they did because I would have loved to have seen who our optimistic fans are.
The results are public.
. I really wish you had added to the pole to show who voted the way they did because I would have loved to have seen who our optimistic fans are.

 

 

 

The results are public.

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: What is Sharp looking at?

No that's not what I'm saying. You're the only one throwing crazy around for your fellow UK fans, why?

 

Stir stir stir stir stir.

Kentucky has 2 top 25 teams on one team...Not one team has had as much potential as this UK team does this year. I cant ever remember a time when a team went from losing in the 3rd round of the NIT to preseason #1 in a span of a little less then 2 months. I want to see these guys mesh first and play a few before I throw my neck out there on the line. But I think we have every right to be preseason #1 next year! GO CATS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.