Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds (UK)

NCAA Champion 121 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Champion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

That opens up 7 schollys for next season. I'd be willing to bet Barton, Ferguson, & one of Knight, Jackson, or Irving are coming.

 

I think Ferg is out, and the money is on Indiana for Irving at this point IMO...

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK has the best 6 deep in the entire country, but I have to take the field because of inexperience, but I hope I am wrong.

I picked UK because they are my favorite team. Don't ever bet on another team to beat yours!!

  • Author

Any of you 14+bugatti gamblers? ;)

  • Author
UK has the best 6 deep in the entire country, but I have to take the field because of inexperience, but I hope I am wrong.
How many of those 6 have you actually seen play college basketball? Are you counting Meeks?

So as of now we have 17 very optimistic fans nothing wrong with that. I had to vote for the field. Heck after last season I am glad to even be consider in the field.:clap:

Right now the field,but if UK is in the final, Its then I take UK. I'm playing it safe.lol

The people who think Kentucky will win it all are not that delusional. Check out what the experts think:

 

Kansas 5.5-1

Kentucky 10-1

Louisville 12-1

Michigan State 15-1

Duke 15-1

Wake Forest 20-1

Villanova 25-1

North Carolina 25-1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I love this thread. Thanks 98. :thumb:

UK has the best 6 deep in the entire country, but I have to take the field because of inexperience, but I hope I am wrong.

 

Three of which who have never played College Basketball... :idunno:

You could have this thread last season and a lot of people would have picked UK.

 

The real questions to those people is, "Who would you take, UK vs. Chuck Norris?"

Three of which who have never played College Basketball... :idunno:

Exactly... :thumb: Hence my reluctantcy to even take UK over the field in SEC play.

 

The best part about next year's team is not the Freshman as it is the potential for some upper class players being heavy contributors. Relying upon a true Freshman to take the lead role on a team is a big gamble and more than enough of a reason to take the field here.

You could have this thread last season and a lot of people would have picked UK.

 

The real questions to those people is, "Who would you take, UK vs. Chuck Norris?"

 

Chuck Norris shattered the four-minute mile before a mile even existed.

I'm taking Chuck Norris.lol

I would take the field against almost any college team any season. It just takes one bad game to be gone, or one key injury, who knows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.