Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds (UK)

NCAA Champion 121 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Champion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think some of the assertions that Kentucky has a top 10 team on the bench, or two top 25 teams on one team are a little crazy. We are basing a lot UK's predicted success on kids we have never seen play at the College Level. While this class looks to be dynamite, we should hold out on these crazy predictions and judgments until at least Midnight Madness.

 

And I'm a HUGE UK Basketball fan.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to know what are the odds on UK against the feild that may sway my bet!

Updated Vegas Odds

 

Kentucky 5-1

Kansas 6-1

Louisville 12-1

Duke 15-1

Michigan St. 15-1

UNC 20-1

I'll take 12-1. :lol:

Both UK and UL are overrated by Vegas.

I agree.

Both UK and UL are overrated by Vegas.

 

:thumb:

Both UK and UL are overrated by Vegas.

 

Smart line though...they know they'll probably get more bets on UK, so placing the odds at 5-1 would cover them a little better should it actually happen. And, considering the talent they'll have, I think a little insurance just in case is warranted.

I would take the field anytime in a bet on the college basketball champion. The odds are in your favor unless the teams are so dominate there's not much chance of anyone else winning, and that hasn't been the case since the UCLA teams of the 1960's and early '70's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.