May 21, 200917 yr As much as I would love to see UK...you always gotta take the field on this bet lol
May 21, 200917 yr If there was ever a thread to expose UK homers.. haha. Yet they still got 27 to bite... :lol:
May 21, 200917 yr So we can have a million threads about UK, and who is or isn't coming, and what planes have landed where, but heaven forbid there be an anti-UK thread... I love it. :lol: Deuce man, to our credit...... The plane that was tracked was the one that picked Cal up, essentially sealing the deal for UK and for him as head coach. The who is threads were all now welcome aboard threads other than that of Xavier Henry, and no one who really knew that much of the situation knew he was a long shot to commit to Kentucky anyway. So although crazy in nature, these threads served purposes rather than getting under the skin of non-UK fans.
May 21, 200917 yr Author this thread is strictly put out there to show how crazy UK fans are. And like sheep.......
May 21, 200917 yr It makes you look pretty smart too He got you to post in it... He must not be dumb. :lol:
May 21, 200917 yr Yet they still got 27 to bite... :lol: Up to 31 optimistic fans. It pains you doesn't it that there are optimistic UK fans. Have your fun while you can. I have a feeling it is not going to last long just as it didn't in Football. I voted for the field, but have no problem when fans back their team. Their optimism is not that far fetched.
May 21, 200917 yr Okay, the giddiness (not even sure that's a word) is becoming a little unbearable. Since we can all agree most (at least 3, right?) of these guys are one and done players, let's go UK vs the field. Who ya takin? Giddiness must be a word or at least the spell checker accepted it. Brace yourself because it is only going to get worse or in a UK fans eyes better. Enjoy BGP now because the giddiness has only just begun.
May 21, 200917 yr He got you to post in it... He must not be dumb. :lol: Me calling the thread out for what it actually is makes him smart? I'm sorry I don't follow that logic.
May 21, 200917 yr Author What it actually was intended to be, despite what you may think, was to see which UK fans that are so confident that a NC is in line now would put their $$$$$ where there mouth is a predict a championship with a heavy Freshman roster. Nothing more nothing less.
May 21, 200917 yr What it actually was intended to be, despite what you may think, was to see which UK fans that are so confident that a NC is in line now would put their $$$$$ where there mouth is a predict a championship with a heavy Freshman roster. Nothing more nothing less. Thus, to call out the "crazy" fans? Anywhoo, I think UK should be preseason #2 ranked team. It is hard to take one team against the field in any year for any sport really.
May 22, 200917 yr Author Thus, to call out the "crazy" fans? Anywhoo, I think UK should be preseason #2 ranked team. It is hard to take one team against the field in any year for any sport really. No that's not what I'm saying. You're the only one throwing crazy around for your fellow UK fans, why?
May 22, 200917 yr 32 optimistic fans. I Love that we have crazy optimistic fans and yes this thread was only started to stir the pot. It is a great time to be a UK Fan and the fun has only just begun. :banana:
May 22, 200917 yr Author yes this thread was only started to stir the pot. No, it really wasn't, man you guys really have a complex. LOL. Optimism has nothing to do with the thread if you'd read the thread. Right now, who's your money on. If I came to you and said $100 UK or the field, who would you put your money on? That's all. There's a big difference in being excited ( and rightfully so) and actually putting your money down. :lol:
May 22, 200917 yr Author You guys just gotta realize how big of a gambler I am, then you'd understand that's how I look at things.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.