Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds (UK)

NCAA Champion 121 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Champion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You could have this thread last season and a lot of people would have picked UK.

 

The real questions to those people is, "Who would you take, UK vs. Chuck Norris?"

 

Chuck Norris. James Naismith only got credit for inventing the game of basketball because Chuck Norris allowed it too happen.

This kind of thread is what it has come to for the anti-UK people? Nice.

 

So we can have a million threads about UK, and who is or isn't coming, and what planes have landed where, but heaven forbid there be an anti-UK thread... I love it. :lol:

So we can have a million threads about UK, and who is or isn't coming, and what planes have landed where, but heaven forbid there be an anti-UK thread... I love it. :lol:

 

Who said we can't have one? Let's call it what it is though, this thread is strictly put out there to somehow show how crazy UK fans are.

Who said we can't have one? Let's call it what it is though, this thread is strictly put out there to somehow show how crazy UK fans are.

 

Don't give a reason for threads like this to be started, and they won't be. :thumb:

So we can have a million threads about UK, and who is or isn't coming, and what planes have landed where, but heaven forbid there be an anti-UK thread... I love it. :lol:

Perhaps a "pro-Louisville" or "pro-IU" thread would be more appropriate and encouraging of actual conversation, debate, and information.

I'm shocked that 27 people really would take 1 team, and give the house the other 300+.....That's terrible betting, I don't care how talented the team is.

Perhaps a "pro-Louisville" or "pro-IU" thread would be more appropriate and encouraging of actual conversation, debate, and information.

 

Those threads would be turned into "they still won't be better than UK next year" threads. :thumb:

Don't give a reason for threads like this to be started, and they won't be. :thumb:

 

:ohbrother: You're right... the best recruiting class on paper since the Fab 5... we probably shouldn't be excited :idunno:

:ohbrother: You're right... the best recruiting class on paper since the Fab 5... we probably shouldn't be excited :idunno:

 

Anybody that says you shouldn't be excited is lying. I never said UK fans shouldn't be excited. I just think it's a little premature to be expecting them to be in the Final Four and winning a title when three of the "stars" will be Freshman. Give it time...

Those threads would be turned into "they still won't be better than UK next year" threads. :thumb:

 

Well, I'm a UK fan and, since BGP is my primary source of information on college basketball, I'd like to hear what U of L is up to, especially if the other option is this.

Well, I'm a UK fan and, since BGP is my primary source of information on college basketball, I'd like to hear what U of L is up to, especially if the other option is this.

 

I rarely post any information about UL, because unless it's negative, the conversation just isn't there. But it's good to know some people like to hear about the rival school. :thumb:

If there was ever a thread to expose UK homers.. haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.