Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odds (UK)

NCAA Champion 121 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA Champion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Okay, the giddiness (not even sure that's a word) is becoming a little unbearable.

 

Since we can all agree most (at least 3, right?) of these guys are one and done players, let's go UK vs the field. Who ya takin?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, the giddiness (not even sure that's a word) is becoming a little unbearable.

 

Since we can all agree most (at least 3, right?) of these guys are one and done players, let's go UK vs the field. Who ya takin?

 

Unbearable? I am sorry. We are nuts, I know :lol:

 

Cousins, Wall, _____??? Who are most saying is 3rd one to be one-and-done? Orton? :confused: I have not seen that. Or do you mean Patterson is one more year and done?

 

As to the answer, it is the field, obviously. There is not one season I would ever pick a single team over a field. I have seen many proclaim this could be one of the better recruiting classes ever, but I have not seen many proclaiming this team is Nat'l Champ or bust.

I would HAVE to take the field in this one. I am thrilled with the direction Calipari is taking the program, but I would be a fool not to take every other team. Quite often the team many consider the best team, doesn't win the big dance. And it is still awfully early.

Unbearable? I am sorry. We are nuts, I know :lol:

 

Cousins, Wall, _____??? Who are most saying is 3rd one to be one-and-done? Orton? :confused: I have not seen that. Or do you mean Patterson is one more year and done?

 

As to the answer, it is the field, obviously. There is not one season I would ever pick a single team over a field. I have seen many proclaim this could be one of the better recruiting classes ever, but I have not seen many proclaiming this team is Nat'l Champ or bust.

 

I was wondering who the third was as well....What I think is going to be even more interesting is how the 2010 class shapes up. It appears, assuming Wall and Cousins are both 1 & dones, that UK will be losing:

 

Patterson

Meeks

Stevenson

Harris

Galloway

Wall

Cousins

 

That opens up 7 schollys for next season. I'd be willing to bet Barton, Ferguson, & one of Knight, Jackson, or Irving are coming.

I would HAVE to take the field in this one. I am thrilled with the direction Calipari is taking the program, but I would be a fool not to take every other team. Quite often the team many consider the best team, doesn't win the big dance. And it is still awfully early.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Sorry I was counting Patterson.

Sorry I was counting Patterson.

That would be three-and-done :D

Field...almost always.

 

Exception - The Bulls teams of the '90's lead by MJ. I'd have bet them over the field every time after their first title. Coincidentally, I'd have been 5 of 5.

 

Luckily, you won't have to endure much longer.

How can anyone not take the field? Too many variables go into winning a championship.

  • Author
How can anyone not take the field? Too many variables go into winning a championship.

I, of course agree, but this poll was 9-7 at one point and I'll bet UK gets more votes than you think they might and what makes any sense logically.

I just voted for UK on accident so I did nothing to help the cause :lol:

How can anyone not take the field? Too many variables go into winning a championship.

 

Especially in college sports...with a team loaded up with freshmen and a brand new coach. No way. Maybe Florida on their second title run would have merited a vote, but not a team like UK currently has, no matter the talent.

I just voted for UK on accident so I did nothing to help the cause :lol:

 

Sure. That's what I'd say too.:D

Sure. That's what I'd say too.:D

:cool::cool:

 

I would be reluctant to even take UK or the field in just SEC play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.