Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe makes grades

Featured Replies

Kentucky basketball signee Eric Bledsoe has made the grades he needs in his final high school courses to be eligible to play as a college freshman next season, Parker High School coach Maurice Ford said this morning.

 

Ford said the high school will send Bledsoe's transcript to the NCAA Clearinghouse this week. Bledsoe, who scored a 17 on his ACT test earlier, Ford said, was scheduled to go through Parker High's graduation ceremonies today.

 

http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-sports/2009/05/parker_point_guard_eric_bledso.html

This may be the best year in UK sports. The football team should be pretty good and the basketball team has the talent to win a national title.

Now we have two PG's who have both been guaranteed a starting spot.

Now we have two PG's who have both been guaranteed a starting spot.

 

They both could start

They both could start

 

I hope you are right! Although that will leave only one 3-point shooter in the starting lineup!

I hope you are right! Although that will leave only one 3-point shooter in the starting lineup!

 

There will only be one reliable outside shooter anyway. Miller cannot be labeled reliable as of yet. Dodson has the reputation for being a shooter, so he could certainly fill that void.

 

I actually still see that as being a possible detriment to this team. We have talent galore. There's no question about that. But perimeter shooting could be a weakness. There are guys who can possibly help Meeks in this area (Miller, Dodson, Hood), but I'd hope we could improve on this. We've got guys who can take it to the rack, but we might lack shooters to hurt opposing defenses when they collapse.

 

Still, you have to love this roster Cal has assembled in such a short period of time. I'm beyond excited, like most others, and can't wait to see how all of this comes together. :ylsuper:

Dodson can fill it up. He will quickly move ahead of Miller in the rotation. This is a good problem to have.

Congrats to Eric Bledsoe on making grades and welcome to the Bluegrass State!!!

Dodson can fill it up. He will quickly move ahead of Miller in the rotation. This is a good problem to have.

 

 

I could be wrong, but I have to believe that Dodson will have to pack a big lunch to move ahead of Darius.

I could be wrong, but I have to believe that Dodson will have to pack a big lunch to move ahead of Darius.

 

Wait til you see him eat!:popcorn::D

Now we have two PG's who have both been guaranteed a starting spot.

 

Actually, neither have. Out of Wall's own mouth he said Cl only told him he had the chance to come in and compete for the starting job, none-the-less we will more than likely see a large dose of both.

I could be wrong, but I have to believe that Dodson will have to pack a big lunch to move ahead of Darius.

 

I agree. :thumb:

Next piece that Coach Cal needs to recruit... A couple of tutors for this kid lol.

Next piece that Coach Cal needs to recruit... A couple of tutors for this kid lol.
I was in several classes with UK basketball players...they have NOTHING to worry about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.