Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Several Raliegh radio stations reporting Wall to announce "something" tomorrow!

Featured Replies

This is second hand information! I did not hear it first hand! There is alot of buzz on another site I subscribe to about this information. It could be just another rumor in the Wall rumor mill! The rumor that is out does say he will be announcing "something." Doesnt say he will be choosing a school. It leaves that door open! I didnt see any threads on this site about it so I thought I would start it up and make sure I get you guys all stirred up about it!

 

 

Posting info without a link just to stir the pot? It's the last time you get me stirred up.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for this one to be closed...

:lol: Yep Deuce. I knew it wasn't happening. I'm starting to think Wall isn't ever going to make a choice, he's just going to show up on campus.

  • Author

Yeah sorry to get you stirred up again! Trust me I was hesitant to put it on here! Im sure there will be much more junk to come out on this though.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Great Post!! I don't think some people realize the significance of Wall landing at UK with what we have on board already. I've gone through each scenerio with each team that Wall is supposedly considering and none match UK if he's serious about winning a title. Duke would be coming second but UK even has the Blue Devils beat with talent next year especially with Henderson leaving. I don't see how he couldn't choose UK with Cal's system, the talent here, and the buzz around the program. UK will be the most talked about and most watched program next year. I'm sure the will be televised national even MORE than they already have been. It seems like a no-brainer to me for Wall coming to UK but then it seems like he's got a "handler" and I always hate to hear that. Seems as though the handlers only care about themselves and not what's best for the player. I hope John Wall makes the decision instead of someone else. I'm still confident that we will land him but the longer it goes, the less confident I become.

 

Great post UKCATS! I 100% agree wth all that you said, especially the bolded. Getting Walls would as some "experts" have said would take this UK recruiting class from the #1 rated class in the country this year to the #1 recruiting class of all time. I also agree about "the handler", imo these "adults" are using these kids to advance themselves :irked:. There are no doubt some great AAU coaches along with others out there that are in it for the right reasons (the kid) but some put a bad name on all, imo all one has to do is look at the O.J. Mayo circus and some of the ones he was mixed up with.

We (UK) will no doubt be fine without Wall but should he become a Wildcat then...................:dancingpa:dancingpa

Honestly if Wall still hasn't made a decision by the 20th, I'd just cut him loose and say we don't want a pre-madonna on our team. Wall's value to me is dwindling with each passing day...

Honestly if Wall still hasn't made a decision by the 20th, I'd just cut him loose and say we don't want a pre-madonna on our team. Wall's value to me is dwindling with each passing day...

 

Its unusual, no doubt, but I wouldn't call him a Prima Donna just because he can't make a decision about college.

 

I get the feeling that his "handlers" are causing the problems and if it were up to young Mr Wall he would have announced his decision already. UK may be better off without the outside influence that may follow him, but no matter how long he takes to decide, UK can use his talents and no way they will "cut him loose" based solely on his delay in choosing, IMO.

Its unusual, no doubt, but I wouldn't call him a Prima Donna just because he can't make a decision about college.

 

:thumb:

 

A lot of people were calling out Patterson the same way, and he has proven himself to be nothing but class.

Its unusual, no doubt, but I wouldn't call him a Prima Donna just because he can't make a decision about college.

 

I get the feeling that his "handlers" are causing the problems and if it were up to young Mr Wall he would have announced his decision already. UK may be better off without the outside influence that may follow him, but no matter how long he takes to decide, UK can use his talents and no way they will "cut him loose" based solely on his delay in choosing, IMO.

:thumb: :thumb:

Let wall go to Miami. IMO, that would be the best choice for John. For Kentucky, It would be great for Wall to attend Miami. First of all, Keeping him from Duke is every Wildcat fan's dream. Second thing, at Miami, he can basically run things at Miami. I believe at Kentucky, He will not be as big because of the High-level players already on the team.

Let wall go to Miami. IMO, that would be the best choice for John. For Kentucky, It would be great for Wall to attend Miami. First of all, Keeping him from Duke is every Wildcat fan's dream. Second thing, at Miami, he can basically run things at Miami. I believe at Kentucky, He will not be as big because of the High-level players already on the team.

If he goes to UK he is the starting PG in a system that puts the ball in the hands of that spot and worries about the rest from there...

If he goes to UK he is the starting PG in a system that puts the ball in the hands of that spot and worries about the rest from there...
I think a lot of UK fans are trying to prepare/ready/make excuses if Wall doesn't come. If he doesn't come, I'm sure the board will be flooded with "I didn't want him anyways" posts, which is silly. Simply put, he is an amazing caliber of player and any UK fan should actively want him.
Let wall go to Miami. IMO, that would be the best choice for John. For Kentucky, It would be great for Wall to attend Miami. First of all, Keeping him from Duke is every Wildcat fan's dream. Second thing, at Miami, he can basically run things at Miami. I believe at Kentucky, He will not be as big because of the High-level players already on the team.

 

 

I disagree completely!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.