Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Several Raliegh radio stations reporting Wall to announce "something" tomorrow!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I saw the info first from a poster on Scout. It was first rumored around 8:55 this evening. Could be another in a long line of false alarms.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wall's decision = :rolleyes:

 

There, I feel better. No need to drag this on.

I heard on AM 570 in Raleigh that Wall knows where he is going and they hope to have more tomorrow. That's all I can find, though.

I heard on AM 570 in Raleigh that Wall knows where he is going and they hope to have more tomorrow. That's all I can find, though.

 

I hope it's true and I hope he announces tomorrow. I doubt he would though. I'd say he would most likely just announce that he's going to have a press conference Monday instead.

I hope it's true and I hope he announces tomorrow. I doubt he would though. I'd say he would most likely just announce that he's going to have a press conference Monday instead.

 

Yeah, I'm not convinced just yet. I could see him announcing a press conference or even stating that he will choose between UK or Miami.

Can somebody please post a link to camera showing the door coming out of John Wall's house? :ohbrother::lol:

 

Or at least the vacated house where he is hanging out :lol:

 

Or the doorknob on a house he once visited.

Yeah, I'm not convinced just yet. I could see him announcing a press conference or even stating that he will choose between UK or Miami.

 

Or that he saved a ton on his car insurance thanks to Geico! :idunno: :lol:

Great news for Cats fans. I just heard John Wall is seen coming out of Coach Cals vacant house............

Or at least the vacated house where he is hanging out :lol:

 

:lol: That's the deal right there. Wall may be announcing that he is going to the NBA and that he was at that house bc he had made a down payment on it, maybe the girl with him was the real estate agent.......:sssh:. Nothing like closing the deal. :D

I saw the info first from a poster on Scout. It was first rumored around 8:55 this evening. Could be another in a long line of false alarms.

 

That certainly wouldn't be the first time a "false alarm" was reported and btw hollo, welcome to BGP! :thumb:

  • Author

Ha, thanks for the welcome! Yeah in defenitely not the only horn blower! Thats why I was hesitant to start this thread! Plus im a little tired of reading about this whole thing myself! But I had read it on a few sites and from a few posters on other sites who are normaly pretty sound in thier info. Im glad to hear Wireman did hear some mention of it lastnight though. Makes me feel a little justified for starting more madness.

Boy, I will be glad when this is all over.

  • Author

Just another thought on why Wall is taking so long...... Maybe he is waiting to see what the housing market is gonna do! That could explain why he was in that house. Possibly thinking of getting out of basketball all together in favor of the real estate business.

Just another thought on why Wall is taking so long...... Maybe he is waiting to see what the housing market is gonna do! That could explain why he was in that house. Possibly thinking of getting out of basketball all together in favor of the real estate business.

 

Maybe he waiting on the "best offer".

Tell me your not serious? I respect your opinion and understand your views, but do know the so called legal issues was simply an 18 year old going into a vacant house with a female. I mean wow, how shocking, nothing wrong IMO being nothing was removed or vandalized in the house, and if you can fine me a guy on here who says that in high school they weren't always checking out spots to perhaps take a female too for some one on one, then you are wrong.

 

Furthermore, and more importantly. A lot of people do not understand the significance of having the number one and two players in the nation on the same team, that is just sick. And that does not just happen every day. Think about it, imagine if Oden and Durant were on the same team, or perhaps Michael Beasley and Eric Gordon/OJ/DRose. That's how big it is, mix that with Patterson in a Junior Campaign and perhaps Meeks coming back as an AA, then wow you have a team. Plus you still have Bledsoe at your disposal as well.

 

So whoever can say they don't care one way or another or is undermining the significance of Wall at Kentucky, then you need to check your blood to see if its running blue. Although he can not break us if he goes elsewhere, he can sure add many different dimensions to an already nice looking team.

 

 

 

Couldn't have said it better myself! Great Post!! I don't think some people realize the significance of Wall landing at UK with what we have on board already. I've gone through each scenerio with each team that Wall is supposedly considering and none match UK if he's serious about winning a title. Duke would be coming second but UK even has the Blue Devils beat with talent next year especially with Henderson leaving. I don't see how he couldn't choose UK with Cal's system, the talent here, and the buzz around the program. UK will be the most talked about and most watched program next year. I'm sure the will be televised national even MORE than they already have been. It seems like a no-brainer to me for Wall coming to UK but then it seems like he's got a "handler" and I always hate to hear that. Seems as though the handlers only care about themselves and not what's best for the player. I hope John Wall makes the decision instead of someone else. I'm still confident that we will land him but the longer it goes, the less confident I become.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.