Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Several Raliegh radio stations reporting Wall to announce "something" tomorrow!

Featured Replies

Whoever Wall ends up with will be much better with him than without him. To say you don't want him because he hasn't made up his mind yet is a little silly.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoever Wall ends up with will be much better with him than without him. To say you don't want him because he hasn't made up his mind yet is a little silly.

 

Exactly!:thumb:

 

John Wall's decision will affect none of us in any way except for who is the point guard of our favorite team. Him taking his time doesn't do a single bit of harm. It will all be fine.

Exactly!:thumb:

 

John Wall's decision will affect none of us in any way except for who is the point guard of our favorite team. Him taking his time doesn't do a single bit of harm. It will all be fine.

 

Agreed. The fact that some folks are getting all worked up about Wall not announcing his decision says a lot more to me about those folks than it does about a high school basketball player wanting to make a very important decision correctly.

 

If he comes to UK, I'll be very, very happy. If he doesn't, I'll move on and be fine.

Exactly!:thumb:

 

John Wall's decision will affect none of us in any way except for who is the point guard of our favorite team. Him taking his time doesn't do a single bit of harm. It will all be fine.

 

To be honest, I less want him to choose because I want to know where he's going than I do because I want these threads to disappear. It's quite exhausting, trying to sort through people's "sources" and various reports about it.

 

Sure, you can say "Don't read the thread", and for the most part that's what I've been doing, but you do get morbidly curious sometimes and there are some on here that I trust to know what they're talking about. I read because I figure maybe they've posted on the subject.

I think a lot of UK fans are trying to prepare/ready/make excuses if Wall doesn't come. If he doesn't come, I'm sure the board will be flooded with "I didn't want him anyways" posts, which is silly. Simply put, he is an amazing caliber of player and any UK fan should actively want him.

 

:thumb: I agree. This kid can flat out play and IMHO, there isn't a college team in the country who wouldn't be better with him on the roster. If he doesn't come, we still got a solid PG, but I would love to see him in Ky Blue.

UK will be great without John Wall, but to be a national championship caliber team we need John Wall. Our patience is being tested to the max with this guy but the ramifications of him coming here are out of this world! This would be huge for Bledsoe as well and not having the whole offense thrown on him next year. He'll be able to sit back and soak up the knowledge and experience of seeing Wall play. John Wall coming to Kentucky will make UK better this year and for a few years after that as well. So even though I am about worn out with all this, the thought of championship number 8 in the rafters keeps me going.

I have a question for some of you guys in the know...and I am certianly not one of them...lol.

 

I have heard time and time again about how good he is...How would you rate him against Rondo at the same point of their career?

How would you rate him against Rondo at the same point of their career?

 

Wall is far superior at the same stage...

Wall is far superior at the same stage...

 

What about Rose compared to him?

Someone who has seen Wall play several times, told me he reminded him of Ty Lawson. Not Ty Lawson the senior in high school, the Ty lawson we watched this past year.

What about Rose compared to him?

Pretty similar, but Rose was a lot stronger coming in...

Wall is far superior at the same stage...

 

Thanks GT, honestly your comment was the one I was looking for...I just didn't want to call you out specifically :thumb:

Agreed. The fact that some folks are getting all worked up about Wall not announcing his decision says a lot more to me about those folks than it does about a high school basketball player wanting to make a very important decision correctly.

 

If he comes to UK, I'll be very, very happy. If he doesn't, I'll move on and be fine.

You had us worried for a minute.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.