Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson to Withdraw Name from NBA Draft!!!!!!

Featured Replies

I was told the same thing this morning by Patterson's high school coach. He said it was 100%.

 

ISnt that the same guy who said Ford to UK was done deal?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ISnt that the same guy who said Ford to UK was done deal?

 

 

Yes it was. That's why I didn't post it when I got the news this time. :lol:

Yes it was. That's why I didn't post it when I got the news this time. :lol:

 

:thumb::lol:

Also, IMO, this is extremely great news for UK in the Wall recruitment....

 

I think that's a 50/50 thing.

 

A) It's good because Patterson thinks with Wall this it a championship caliber team.

 

or

 

B) It's bad because with Patterson back, it's more difficult to find a spot for Wall.

 

I don't know either way, just different ways of viewing the same thing.

It's now going to be even harder to get tickets. Nice problem to have. GO CATS

Think Coach Cal is excited about it? He's been blowin up my cell phone with tweets about him.

First Favre maybe coming back, and now this, what a great day!:dancingpa

 

Patterson is coming back :D.......Farve is not :cry:

  • Author
Think Coach Cal is excited about it? He's been blowin up my cell phone with tweets about him.

 

And to the tune of three in a row. :D

Dick Vitale, ESPN's Hall of Fame commentator on college basketball, saw Patterson's return as making Kentucky a "legit top-10, top-15 team" next season.

 

Vitale noted that UK remains in contention for point guard John Wall, generally considered the nation's top high school prospect. Plus, Meeks could return.

 

"If they get John Wall and Jodie Meeks comes back, they'll be ready to take on the Atlanta Hawks," Vitale said. "Never mind the NCAA title. They'll be going for the NBA title."

Patterson and Meeks returns and UK signs Wall, they will be a legit final four team.
While I definately share your enthusiasm about this recruiting class , just remember that the games have to be played first before they can be a final four team .
I think that's a 50/50 thing.

 

A) It's good because Patterson thinks with Wall this it a championship caliber team.

 

or

 

B) It's bad because with Patterson back, it's more difficult to find a spot for Wall.

 

I don't know either way, just different ways of viewing the same thing.

 

No such thing as B. Somebody will be shown the door to make room for Wall. No question about it.

Meeks will be back. Goodness.. Patterson/Cousins/Orton. Meeks/Bledson/Dodson/Wall... it can go from an NIT team to the start of a dynasty in 6 months.. WOW.

How much do you think Midnight Madness tickets will go for on Ebay this year? I think if they had a football stadium in a dome, like the old RCA dome, they could get around 30k to 35k their for it!

This is great news! I hope it is for sure this time.:thumb::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.