Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson to Withdraw Name from NBA Draft!!!!!!

Featured Replies

How much do you think Midnight Madness tickets will go for on Ebay this year? I think if they had a football stadium in a dome, like the old RCA dome, they could get around 30k to 35k their for it!

 

I cant wait to see how many people camp out for tickets as well.:clap:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach Calipari will make room for Wall if he is ready to sign. Finding room is irrelevant.

I love Patterson BTW. He plays with "I give a crap" all over his face.

 

For that I love him. Plus, he is good. :)

I haven't been wrong yet.

What have you been right about?

What have you been right about?

 

That your post is off-topic.:thumb:

Dick Vitale, ESPN's Hall of Fame commentator on college basketball, saw Patterson's return as making Kentucky a "legit top-10, top-15 team" next season.

 

Vitale noted that UK remains in contention for point guard John Wall, generally considered the nation's top high school prospect. Plus, Meeks could return.

 

"If they get John Wall and Jodie Meeks comes back, they'll be ready to take on the Atlanta Hawks," Vitale said. "Never mind the NCAA title. They'll be going for the NBA title."

 

But Vitale doesn't like UK... :idunno::cool:

But Vitale doesn't like UK... :idunno::cool:

 

I have personally always thought that Dick Vitale loves Kentucky basketball. I think his favorites are in the ACC, but I think he likes UK.

I have personally always thought that Dick Vitale loves Kentucky basketball. I think his favorites are in the ACC, but I think he likes UK.

 

Vitale loves College Basketball in general, but especially well-established programs like UK.

Vitale loves College Basketball in general, but especially well-established programs like UK.

 

:thumb: He's always seemed like a fan of the traditional powers: UK, UNC, Duke, UCLA, Kansas, Indiana, UL etc.

I recently read one of Vitale's books and his passions for the game is overwhelming. I think he is a great part of college basketball.

^ I agree, I truly enjoy watching Vitale. What he does with the Jimmy V week is amazing

I wonder how long it will be before Jodie Meeks announces his return?

I wonder how long it will be before Jodie Meeks announces his return?

Soon I hope and I expect! How on earth can any UK fan not be beside themselves! What a roster!!!:dancingpa

I cant wait to see how many people camp out for tickets as well.:clap:

 

I may have to get there a little earlier this year to get my tickets.....I don't mind the wait though :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.