Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson to Withdraw Name from NBA Draft!!!!!!

Featured Replies

Looks like 100% was a pretty good call...

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wireman said almost exactly the same thing. That means it has to be true. Good news for cats fans.

 

You're right, it is true.

I was told the same thing this morning by Patterson's high school coach. He said it was 100%.

This news just made my summer.

Looks like 100% was a pretty good call...

 

Can't be wrong all the time. :thumb:

If all that happens along with Patterson coming back, it will feel like Christmas in May. Couldn't get much better.

 

Exactly! I do not need a birthday or Father's day present either!

Can't be wrong all the time. :thumb:

 

I haven't been wrong yet.

I haven't been wrong yet.

 

Wait, what? :lol:

This is a championship caliber team.

 

If things fall into place and Kentucky wins the title, John Calipari needs a raise.

Wait, what? :lol:

 

Let me clarify, the crazy stuff I've said on here in the past may have been far-fetched, but if I report it on my own website - I believe it to be true. :thumb:

 

For the record, I'm trying to be more of a mature poster now that I'm doing my own site. So, no more craziness from Wireman. :isurrender:

His hometown news in Hunington has announced it too. Said he "wants to graduate in 3 years" "win a title with the Cats" "play for Coach Cal". I felt like he was coming back along with Meeks. I'm stoked and happy for him and Big Blue Nation!

This is the 1st time I've felt this way about UK basketball since I was in school in the 90's!

All I can say is GO BIG BLUE

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I guess he's been told he won't go very high... If that's the case, coming back is the right decision.

 

Really? Couldn't be that he wants a chance at a national championship?

 

 

BTW, what were your feelings on Earl Clark coming back last season?

 

 

Also, IMO, this is extremely great news for UK in the Wall recruitment....

Great news for the Wildcats!!!

Patterson and Meeks returns and UK signs Wall, they will be a legit final four team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.