Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Nation's Top-Rated Recruiting Class?

Featured Replies

Ok...well if for some reason this isn't the lineup next year my prediction will have to change. I said number 8 is soon to come, I didnt say next year.

 

And in response to your comment about the fab 5 they relied on all freshman. If you look at the starting 5 Meeks and Patterson are in there. And they about did win it with all freshman if it wouldnt have been for Webber's freshman mistake by calling a timeout.

 

When the Fab Five were freshmen, they lost by 20 points to the repeat champs, Duke Blue Devils in the championship game 72-52, I think was the final score. That was the same tourney as "the greatest game ever".

 

Webber was a sophomore when he called the timeout vs. UNC in New Orleans in the 93 championship game. Michigan fans hoped he wouldn't let that be his ending in a Michigan uniform, but it was.

 

While landing Wall would give UK a very special class, I think the title would officially be the best recruiting class since the Fab Five. Even if you take the average ranking of both classes, the Fab Five has an average ranking of 16, while the UK class would have an average ranking of 17.6.

 

Edge-Fab Five.

 

Nothing but the stats, maam

 

And, if UK lands Wall, I think all the preseason discussion will become, will the new and improved UK Wildcats have enough for the reloaded Kansas Jayhawks. I think everyone else will be playing for the other 2 Final Four spots.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No WAY Bledsoe starts over Darius. Darius is PERFECT in Cal's dribble drive offense.

 

You may be right, but I would give the edge to Bledsoe simply because Cal actually recruited him to be a part of the DDMO. Darius may catch on and flourish, but I could see Bledsoe starting over Miller simply because Cal brought in Bledsoe.

You may be right, but I would give the edge to Bledsoe simply because Cal actually recruited him to be a part of the DDMO. Darius may catch on and flourish, but I could see Bledsoe starting over Miller simply because Cal brought in Bledsoe.

 

Miller is perfect for the DDMO. He will be a superstar under Cal.

You may be right, but I would give the edge to Bledsoe simply because Cal actually recruited him to be a part of the DDMO. Darius may catch on and flourish, but I could see Bledsoe starting over Miller simply because Cal brought in Bledsoe.

 

Cal has already stated that he loves Darius. He said before he came here that he didn't even know any of the players on the team except for Meeks, Patterson, and Darius Miller, so he will start. 100%

Cal has already stated that he loves Darius. He said before he came here that he didn't even know any of the players on the team except for Meeks, Patterson, and Darius Miller, so he will start. 100%

 

 

Miller should be fine, but nothing's a given as far as who starts. Coach probably doesn't even know that yet.

Miller is perfect for the DDMO. He will be a superstar under Cal.

 

I never said that, I just said he might not start. I have always thought Miller was going to be a spectacular player for UK regardless of the coach.

Miller should be fine, but nothing's a given as far as who starts. Coach probably doesn't even know that yet.

 

That is what I am trying to say.:thumb:

Not by too much...

 

Talent wise, I think Kentucky is better.

 

But Kansas has tournament experience and a steady head coach with a system implemented already.

 

:thumb:

[/b]

 

When the Fab Five were freshmen, they lost by 20 points to the repeat champs, Duke Blue Devils in the championship game 72-52, I think was the final score. That was the same tourney as "the greatest game ever".

 

Webber was a sophomore when he called the timeout vs. UNC in New Orleans in the 93 championship game. Michigan fans hoped he wouldn't let that be his ending in a Michigan uniform, but it was.

 

While landing Wall would give UK a very special class, I think the title would officially be the best recruiting class since the Fab Five. Even if you take the average ranking of both classes, the Fab Five has an average ranking of 16, while the UK class would have an average ranking of 17.6.

 

Edge-Fab Five.

 

Nothing but the stats, maam

 

And, if UK lands Wall, I think all the preseason discussion will become, will the new and improved UK Wildcats have enough for the reloaded Kansas Jayhawks. I think everyone else will be playing for the other 2 Final Four spots.

 

Your numbers are right, but you didn't take into account the arrival of Darnell Dodson, who would have probably been a 4 star. The overall ranking of the players is higher, but the UK class has one more stud athlete. I agree with you though, still giving the edge to the fab five, but hopefully after this year that will be up for debate.

Your numbers are right, but you didn't take into account the arrival of Darnell Dodson, who would have probably been a 4 star. The overall ranking of the players is higher, but the UK class has one more stud athlete. I agree with you though, still giving the edge to the fab five, but hopefully after this year that will be up for debate.

 

:thumb:If UK gets Wall and goes to the Final Four, I guarantee it will be up for debate.

Stop with the FAB 5 COMPARISONS!!!! Hopefully then can eventually be warranted, but not now.

  • Author

They'll be a better class than the Fab Five if they add Wall.

They'll be a better class than the Fab Five if they add Wall.

 

They'll appear to be better. We'll see how good they are once they hit the court.

Just to make sure as jcdevil seems to be disagreeing with me... doesn't Pilgrim have 3 years of eligibility left? I quite clearly remember that being mentioned much earlier in the year and I'm just looking to reconfirm this...

Just to make sure as jcdevil seems to be disagreeing with me... doesn't Pilgrim have 3 years of eligibility left? I quite clearly remember that being mentioned much earlier in the year and I'm just looking to reconfirm this...

 

No. He has two.

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=32970

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.