Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Nation's Top-Rated Recruiting Class?

Featured Replies

No, he will be a JR, he played two years at Hampton.

 

Pilgrim will be a red-shirt sophomore.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you think if Kentucky's starting lineup next year is....

 

Wall

Meeks

Miller (or Dodson)

Patterson

Cousins

 

...they shouldn't be a legit vote for preseason #1 next year? Name a starting 5 better than that......

 

Kansas

Kansas

 

Not by too much...

 

Talent wise, I think Kentucky is better.

 

But Kansas has tournament experience and a steady head coach with a system implemented already.

Not by too much...

 

Talent wise, I think Kentucky is better.

 

But Kansas has tournament experience and a steady head coach with a system implemented already.

 

:thumb: That's my point. They have the experience this KY team is going to be sorely missing.

It doesn't matter, he hasn't won one and the other fellas have. Until he does, well you know ..... but I do see where you are coming from.

 

:thumb:

So you think if Kentucky's starting lineup next year is....

 

Wall

Meeks

Miller (or Dodson)

Patterson

Cousins

 

...they shouldn't be a legit vote for preseason #1 next year? Name a starting 5 better than that......

 

Not what I said. I was pointing out that there is "many a slip, twixt a cup and a lip."

Not by too much...

 

Talent wise, I think Kentucky is better.

 

But Kansas has tournament experience and a steady head coach with a system implemented already.

 

Exactly. :thumb:

  • Author

Doug Gottlieb thinks we will NOT get Wall. He says there's zero chance that John Wall comes to Kentucky. He also says that signing Bledsoe indicates that Calipari knows he is not getting Wall.

Pilgrim will be a red-shirt sophomore.

 

Wrong! He played two years at Hampton. Google Matt Pilgrim and it will bring up his stats at Hampton.

Doug Gottlieb thinks we will NOT get Wall. He says there's zero chance that John Wall comes to Kentucky. He also says that signing Bledsoe indicates that Calipari knows he is not getting Wall.

 

I think that's the safe comment to make. But I would not put out the fire just yet.

 

It's possible Bledsoe won't be eligible. Maybe that is why he's brought in. To wait until next year.

 

It also might just be that Wall's hand was forced by Calipari's move and we will truly find out if he does or doesn't want to play for him.

 

Or, like most, I might just be killing some time Wireman and throwing it all out there. :lol:

Some of these recruits are great players, but IMO, as student athletes I think KY is too special and way above signing recruits that are JUCO transfers, barely making the ACT minimum, recently arrested, and taking commitments from 8th/9th/10th graders...oh well, the excitement and need to win "now" kinda hides that stuff I guess.

Doug Gottlieb thinks we will NOT get Wall. He says there's zero chance that John Wall comes to Kentucky. He also says that signing Bledsoe indicates that Calipari knows he is not getting Wall.

 

If national analyst actually "ate crow," then Gottlieb would have a full serving.

 

He has absolutely no idea about this recruitment.

1. Wall (Galloway) If Wall does not come.

2. Bledsoe

3. Meeks (Miller) if he does not come back.

4. Cousins

5. Patterson

 

 

I think this could be the best team ever. With Meeks, Patterson and Wall all being on the roster next year.

 

No WAY Bledsoe starts over Darius. Darius is PERFECT in Cal's dribble drive offense.

If national analyst actually "ate crow," then Gottlieb would have a full serving.

 

He has absolutely no idea about this recruitment.

 

I hope Gottlieb is right, but I agree with you whole heartedly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.