Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Everyone!

Featured Replies

Are you really in NYC?

 

Sure she is :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure she is :laugh: :laugh:

Celebs laughing at poor innercity kids. That's so uncool. :cry: ;)

  • Author
Are you really in NYC?

 

No, I do not live in New York City, but I do have a history there. I will just leave it at that, but that is why I chose to show it as my location.

Welcome to BGP Jaclyn Smith. We are glad to have you on board. :thumb:

The Big III says welcome...

 

2/3 now say HI ;)

Welcome! Can I call you Jackie? :D

  • Author
Welcome! Can I call you Jackie? :D

 

Rockmom, that is fine. I will answer to either Jaclyn or Jackie. :D

 

Have a great day!

 

:thumb:

Hellllloooo!!!

 

Have FUN!!!!

  • Author
The Big III says welcome...

 

So who is the 3rd of the "Big III" besides you and "rockpride"? Also, what does the reference of the "Big III" mean?

 

Thanks.

So who is the 3rd of the "Big III" besides you and "rockpride"? Also, what does the reference of the "Big III" mean?

 

Thanks.

That's me.

 

And hello there! We're all glad to have you around. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.