May 26, 200521 yr That's me. And hello there! We're all glad to have you around. :thumb: That took long enough...
May 26, 200521 yr :lol: Only a few weeks behind Ram. An unfortunate oversight... Mea culpa, Jackie, Mea culpa...
May 26, 200521 yr Author An unfortunate oversight... Mea culpa, Jackie, Mea culpa... Thank you anyway, even if your "friends" are giving you a hard time!
June 27, 200521 yr Author It looks like AshlandTomcat41 was "padding his / her posts the other day but didn't leave me one! Was it something I said? :sssh: :confused: Just kidding with you AshlandTomcat41!
June 30, 200521 yr This link should help..........or not.....:lol: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=65861&highlight=Big+III It appears from the link you just gave that its now the big 2 not three.
July 1, 200521 yr It appears from the link you just gave that its now the big 2 not three. That's just crazy talk...
July 2, 200521 yr That's just crazy talk... Heck I guess it was just wishful thinking. History does usually repeat itself though.
July 2, 200521 yr Heck I guess it was just wishful thinking. History does usually repeat itself though. We just didn't have the heart to break up the Little III. :lol:
July 2, 200521 yr Heck I guess it was just wishful thinking. History does usually repeat itself though. Did you know that your comments on the Big 3 number whole percentage numbers of your post total..?
July 3, 200521 yr Did you know that your comments on the Big 3 number whole percentage numbers of your post total..? Yes as a matter of fact I did know that. See I chose to spend my $10 wisely. :laugh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.