Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall poll...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he comes to UK. The only thing that concerns me is that he says he wants it to be a surprise. So with most people believing that he will choose UK, that is not a real surprise if he chooses UK. So has me a little worried that he might have led people on to believe he was coming to UK, so when he chooses his school that it would be a surprise that it was not UK. I mean I do think he comes here, however him saying he wants it to be a surprise does worry me some what.

If and when he decides to name his top three, I believe it's UK, dUKe, and Kansas.

I hope those who voted are correct, but it is a poll being taken primarily by UK fans, I wouldn't expect the results to be much different.

I wonder why the lopsided numbers? :lol:

I think he is a UK lean and it's between UK-Duke.

I think he doesn't know yet and that it's anybody's game. He's already got all the attention of the world so if he is so sure of where he is going, then what is the hold up? I don't think he's close to making his mind up.

 

About the only thing I am almost 100% sure of is that he will not end up at UNC. Roy hasn't offered him a scholarship and at this point, I'd be really surprised if Roy did offer him a scholarship. Again, if Roy wanted Wall, then what is his hold up?

I wonder why the lopsided numbers? :lol:

 

 

Could it be that SSF has voted 457 times? :idunno::lol:

I think he doesn't know yet and that it's anybody's game. He's already got all the attention of the world so if he is so sure of where he is going, then what is the hold up? I don't think he's close to making his mind up.

 

About the only thing I am almost 100% sure of is that he will not end up at UNC. Roy hasn't offered him a scholarship and at this point, I'd be really surprised if Roy did offer him a scholarship. Again, if Roy wanted Wall, then what is his hold up?

 

I think he knows exactly where he's going. He likes the attention, and who can blame him?

I'm sure that most have seen this, but I had not. Man, I really hope he comes to UK.

 

The more and more I read all of this and see what Mr. Wall is saying about his college decision I become more and more irritated. I mean seriously, why wouldn't he want to come to UK? Meeks will be back, Cousins and Orton are there and Patterson may be back too. O and its KENTUCKY! Come on John....What school has something better to offer then UK? Lastly, I think Mr. Wall must think he is bigger then college basketball. What would be holding up his decision? Didn't he say he would have his list trimmed by last week? I say if UK hasnt impressed you yet then we dont want you. Bring me Bledsoe for 4 yrs and Im happy. Your not bigger then UK John!

The more and more I read all of this and see what Mr. Wall is saying about his college decision I become more and more irritated. I mean seriously, why wouldn't he want to come to UK? Meeks will be back, Cousins and Orton are there and Patterson may be back too. O and its KENTUCKY! Come on John....What school has something better to offer then UK? Lastly, I think Mr. Wall must think he is bigger then college basketball. What would be holding up his decision? Didn't he say he would have his list trimmed by last week? I say if UK hasnt impressed you yet then we dont want you. Bring me Bledsoe for 4 yrs and Im happy. Your not bigger then UK John!

 

This is what is turning me off about John Wall. It seems like he believes he's the gift to basketball from the heavens above. Just pick a school already, it's getting annoying:irked:

Funny. Just funny... :idunno:

The more and more I read all of this and see what Mr. Wall is saying about his college decision I become more and more irritated. I mean seriously, why wouldn't he want to come to UK? Meeks will be back, Cousins and Orton are there and Patterson may be back too. O and its KENTUCKY! Come on John....What school has something better to offer then UK? Lastly, I think Mr. Wall must think he is bigger then college basketball. What would be holding up his decision? Didn't he say he would have his list trimmed by last week? I say if UK hasnt impressed you yet then we dont want you. Bring me Bledsoe for 4 yrs and Im happy. Your not bigger then UK John!

 

This is what is turning me off about John Wall. It seems like he believes he's the gift to basketball from the heavens above. Just pick a school already, it's getting annoying:irked:

 

And UK is not as big as you guys portray in Wall's eyes. He is evaluating what best fits his game to make the jump to the NBA this time next year. Why does he have to make a decision right now?

 

Wall owes nothing to the fans of UK or to the fans of any other team to make one of the most important decisions of his life at the command of fans.

And UK is not as big as you guys portray in Wall's eyes. He is evaluating what best fits his game to make the jump to the NBA this time next year. Why does he have to make a decision right now?

 

Wall owes nothing to the fans of UK or to the fans of any other team to make one of the most important decisions of his life at the command of fans.

 

How long does this take? Has he not seen what Derrick Rose has done lately? Has he not seen the dribble drive offense Calipari uses? I mean wherever he goes hes going to start and be a lottery pick next year. So why not find a school that you can win a championship at your first year?

 

I never said he owes UK anything or even the fans of UK anything. And to address your comment about UK not as big as we portray? This is the winningest program in all of NCAA basketball. He is just soaking up the attention. What else does he still have to take into consideration? Pick what school your going to go to for 1 year Mr. Wall. This is getting ridiculous!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.