Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall poll...

Featured Replies

I highly doubt this is the case. My overall point was if he was not sold on what Kentucky has to offer by now, then I personally dont want him. Im not being bias either...I never stated opinions, all facts. I just want to hear a decision regardless of where he goes. What else could he be contemplating? I say give me Bledsoe for 4 years and I am a happy man.

 

In response to the Patrick Patterson statement I felt the exact same way then. I'll be as excited as I was when Patterson signed on board.

It's the biggest decision of his young life. He can make it whenever he feels it's right. End of story...

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Where will I go play college ball for a year before I go make millions?" This is what he is probably thinking. It doesnt matter where he goes, he'll be there one year then go make millions in the NBA. Shoot if I was in his shoes, I'd go live it up in South Beach for a year then make the big bucks. I don't care where he goes, I just want to know in the next week. And so far no one has answered my question I have asked about what else he could be contemplating? Is he just now starting to think about where he wants to go? I highly doubt he was going to go to Memphis because he just loves the school. No, its because he loved what Calipari did with Rose. So then Calipari picked up and landed in Lexington. So now he has 2 positives coming from the Calipari corner, what he did with Rose (which is why he almost committed to Memphis), and the little fact that UK is the winningest program in history. I don't care if he wants this (UK) or to go the OJ Mayo route. Just pick one in the next week please....

I think he knows exactly where he's going. He likes the attention, and who can blame him?

 

Possibly. It just seems kind of odd to me that he would know exactly where he was going, yet still taking so long in the process. I tend to side with the one's saying he is making a huge decision and he and his handlers are making sure they make the right decision. The only attention he is getting is on the internet on blogs and websites. IMO, if he truly wanted attention, he'd announce so that the team he picks becomes a preseason top 5 team and one of the biggest stories for the upcoming college basketball season. He'll get way more attention when he announces, IMO.

"Where will I go play college ball for a year before I go make millions?" This is what he is probably thinking. It doesnt matter where he goes, he'll be there one year then go make millions in the NBA. Shoot if I was in his shoes, I'd go live it up in South Beach for a year then make the big bucks. I don't care where he goes, I just want to know in the next week. And so far no one has answered my question I have asked about what else he could be contemplating? Is he just now starting to think about where he wants to go? I highly doubt he was going to go to Memphis because he just loves the school. No, its because he loved what Calipari did with Rose. So then Calipari picked up and landed in Lexington. So now he has 2 positives coming from the Calipari corner, what he did with Rose (which is why he almost committed to Memphis), and the little fact that UK is the winningest program in history. I don't care if he wants this (UK) or to go the OJ Mayo route. Just pick one in the next week please....

 

So basically you just want him to make a decision soon because that is best for you. So this way you would know if he is coming or not. Instead of making the decision that he believes is best for him. Yeah makes perfect sense...:ohbrother:

So basically you just want him to make a decision soon because that is best for you. So this way you would know if he is coming or not. Instead of making the decision that he believes is best for him. Yeah makes perfect sense...:ohbrother:

 

I never said it'd be best for me knowing soon. I have asked numerous times on here what else he could be contemplating and no one has replied. I have stated many times having Bledsoe for 4 yrs is perfectly fine with me. Can you name a school that he is considering that if he went to would hinder him from being a lottery pick next year? No matter where he goes he'll be a lottery pick.

I never said it'd be best for me knowing soon. I have asked numerous times on here what else he could be contemplating and no one has replied. I have stated many times having Bledsoe for 4 yrs is perfectly fine with me. Can you name a school that he is considering that if he went to would hinder him from being a lottery pick next year? No matter where he goes he'll be a lottery pick.

 

I agree, but expecting him to do us a favor and announce right now is unrealistic, especially since he has taken this long already. In due time, we will see the winner of the John Wall sweepstakes.

I agree, but expecting him to do us a favor and announce right now is unrealistic, especially since he has taken this long already. In due time, we will see the winner of the John Wall sweepstakes.

 

This is true. My whole motivation for my initial post was the idea of what was taking him so long, so with that said haha we'll just wait and see!

Oh and the new thread about the New John Wall Twist haha.....this proves my point that this seems like he is craving the attention. Or that maybe he thinks he is the godsend of basketball, the godsend good enough to take North Carolina Central to prominence? Come on, this is rediculous!

It's the biggest decision of his young life. He can make it whenever he feels it's right. End of story...

 

I'm telling you guys: if you'll just vote in the poll, that's where he'll end up. :thumb:

 

p.s. Please detect the sarcasm.

I think he knows exactly where he's going. He likes the attention, and who can blame him?

 

Disregard my previous post. Apparently Wall wants to visit North Carolina Central so while I still don't think he knows where he is going, I definitely agree that he is loving the attention. North Carolina Central?????:lol:

Do yourself a favor and do a little youtube search on the 1996 UK team.:thumb:

I agree. In my opinion the '96 team was not only the best UK team ever, it might possibly be the best college team ever.

I agree. In my opinion the '96 team was not only the best UK team ever, it might possibly be the best college team ever.

 

I totally agree:ylsuper:

I think he knows exactly where he's going. He likes the attention, and who can blame him?

 

I agree...but I do blame him....he's an arrogant child and wants attention. That said, I still want him at Duke, but he'd better help them get to the Final Four, otherwise I'll long forget him, and could care less.

I agree. In my opinion the '96 team was not only the best UK team ever, it might possibly be the best college team ever.

 

Because they cared about UK's history...

Because they cared about UK's history...

I don't know about that...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.