April 30, 200917 yr How long does this take? Has he not seen what Derrick Rose has done lately? Has he not seen the dribble drive offense Calipari uses? I mean wherever he goes hes going to start and be a lottery pick next year. So why not find a school that you can win a championship at your first year? I never said he owes UK anything or even the fans of UK anything. And to address your comment about UK not as big as we portray? This is the winningest program in all of NCAA basketball. He is just soaking up the attention. What else does he still have to take into consideration? Pick what school your going to go to for 1 year Mr. Wall. This is getting ridiculous! Do you still harbor ill will for Patterson waiting so long???
April 30, 200917 yr How long does this take? Has he not seen what Derrick Rose has done lately? Has he not seen the dribble drive offense Calipari uses? I mean wherever he goes hes going to start and be a lottery pick next year. So why not find a school that you can win a championship at your first year? I never said he owes UK anything or even the fans of UK anything. And to address your comment about UK not as big as we portray? This is the winningest program in all of NCAA basketball. He is just soaking up the attention. What else does he still have to take into consideration? Pick what school your going to go to for 1 year Mr. Wall. This is getting ridiculous! You are also speaking from a bias perspective. Close family members and John Wall himself are the ones that know what is best for John Wall. Maybe he does not want his game mirrored like Derrick Rose's game? Who knows? Look, I want the kid here as badly as anyone else, but I am simply not seeing a problem with what he is doing.
April 30, 200917 yr And UK is not as big as you guys portray in Wall's eyes. He is evaluating what best fits his game to make the jump to the NBA this time next year. Why does he have to make a decision right now? Wall owes nothing to the fans of UK or to the fans of any other team to make one of the most important decisions of his life at the command of fans. Not one time in my post did I say COME ON WALL PICK UK ALREADY. I honestly don't care where he goes. If he goes to UK, great, if he goes elsewhere, that's fine too. I'm just not liking what the kid is putting out there, and I think it would be a wise decision for him to make a decision sooner rather than later
April 30, 200917 yr Could it be that SSF has voted 457 times? :idunno::lol: I was gonna say at least 550. :banana:
April 30, 200917 yr Not one time in my post did I say COME ON WALL PICK UK ALREADY. I honestly don't care where he goes. If he goes to UK, great, if he goes elsewhere, that's fine too. I'm just not liking what the kid is putting out there, and I think it would be a wise decision for him to make a decision sooner rather than later If you will see in the post you are referencing, I quoted another post besides yours Why is it a wise decision to make a decision now as opposed to later?
April 30, 200917 yr Not one time in my post did I say COME ON WALL PICK UK ALREADY. I honestly don't care where he goes. If he goes to UK, great, if he goes elsewhere, that's fine too. I'm just not liking what the kid is putting out there, and I think it would be a wise decision for him to make a decision sooner rather than later Why???
April 30, 200917 yr Could it be that SSF has voted 457 times? :idunno::lol: :laugh:. I agree with what Ace had stated earlier, that it is down between U.K. and Duke. JMO and I have no "can't miss" sources that some seem to have.:sssh:
April 30, 200917 yr :laugh:. I agree with what Ace had stated earlier, that it is down between U.K. and Duke. JMO and I have no "can't miss" sources that some seem to have.:sssh: Of course I voted that many times. From my understanding, the winner of the poll will win the Wall sweepstakes.
April 30, 200917 yr I just watched that video and if Wall does come to UK and Pat and Meeks come back they will be the best team in the nation hands down. Wall, Cousins, Meeks, Patterson, Orton, Miller just to name a few. This might be the best UK team ever.
April 30, 200917 yr Author I think he knows exactly where he's going. He likes the attention, and who can blame him? Just on blogs but you dont hear about it on ESPN or T.V. any?
April 30, 200917 yr I just watched that video and if Wall does come to UK and Pat and Meeks come back they will be the best team in the nation hands down. Wall, Cousins, Meeks, Patterson, Orton, Miller just to name a few. This might be the best UK team ever. :scared: :scared: :scared:
April 30, 200917 yr I just watched that video and if Wall does come to UK and Pat and Meeks come back they will be the best team in the nation hands down. Wall, Cousins, Meeks, Patterson, Orton, Miller just to name a few. This might be the best UK team ever. Do yourself a favor and do a little youtube search on the 1996 UK team.:thumb:
April 30, 200917 yr Not a UK (or college in general) basketball history expert, but if the hypothetical above happens, has a team had the #1, #2, and #15 (right?) recruit in the country coming in to complement a top 20 pick (PPat), the nations' 4th leading scorer (Meeks), and a former Mr. Basketball (as well as a highly-touted JUCO player (Pilgrim) and a two year starter (Stevenson) off the bench? I know recruiting rankings aren't everything, but that seems overwhelming. And just imagine if Michael Porter elected to stick around :lol:
April 30, 200917 yr You are also speaking from a bias perspective. Close family members and John Wall himself are the ones that know what is best for John Wall. Maybe he does not want his game mirrored like Derrick Rose's game? Who knows? Look, I want the kid here as badly as anyone else, but I am simply not seeing a problem with what he is doing. I highly doubt this is the case. My overall point was if he was not sold on what Kentucky has to offer by now, then I personally dont want him. Im not being bias either...I never stated opinions, all facts. I just want to hear a decision regardless of where he goes. What else could he be contemplating? I say give me Bledsoe for 4 years and I am a happy man. In response to the Patrick Patterson statement I felt the exact same way then. I'll be as excited as I was when Patterson signed on board.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.