Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denny Crum.....salary...

Featured Replies

Did you all know that Denny Crum currently gets paid $338,000 a year for administrative duties at U of L, that's a bit ridiculous, IMO.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is responsible for fundraising WELL more than that for the univeristy.

 

What are you trying to start with this. Denny Crum Bashing?

Not a bad gig

Denny Crum is one of the few positives I have with UofL.

I guess Pitino isn't the only one currently being extorted.

Ah man that sounds like quite a gig he's got.

I guess Pitino isn't the only one currently being extorted.

 

:laugh:is all I am going to say.

Did you all know that Denny Crum currently gets paid $338,000 a year for administrative duties at U of L, that's a bit ridiculous, IMO.

 

Must be nice. Does he even do anything?

 

Not a bad gig

 

I guess Pitino isn't the only one currently being extorted.

 

Ah man that sounds like quite a gig he's got.

 

Pretty sure Joe B. Hall's still on the UK payroll. Bet he's doing the same thing Denny's doing.

Pretty sure Joe B. Hall's still on the UK payroll. Bet he's doing the same thing Denny's doing.

 

Ok, I'd love to have either ones job, but more so Hall's. I would LOVE to recruit $$$$$ for UK. I am a big fan of both money and UK.

  • Author
Pretty sure Joe B. Hall's still on the UK payroll. Bet he's doing the same thing Denny's doing.

 

Hall is not officially a UK employee, I looked it up yesterday. He may be getting money from boosters, but he is not an employee of UK.

  • Author
He is responsible for fundraising WELL more than that for the univeristy.

 

What are you trying to start with this. Denny Crum Bashing?

 

I think that price tag is very high for the little work that he does. If that's Denny bashing, so be it.

He's just supplementing his retirement with a part time job.

I think that price tag is very high for the little work that he does. If that's Denny bashing, so be it.

 

:thumb:

I'd be curious to know the total amount of money he's been paid by UofL over his entire career, versus John L or Pitino, or some of the more recent coaches.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.