Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is William Wesley aka Worldwide Wes?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send this man a UK t-shirt and some house slippers with a Wildcat on the side of them.

Or set him up with Ashley Judd! He'll be around LONG after Calipari retires :D

We're talking about practice. Practice. I think we're talking about practice.:ohbrother:

Or set him up with Ashley Judd! He'll be around LONG after Calipari retires :D

 

 

BUT SHE'S MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!!!

:laugh:

 

Come on, take one for the team! Sometimes you just gotta know when to :isurrender:

Or set him up with Ashley Judd! He'll be around LONG after Calipari retires :D

 

Send this man a UK t-shirt and some house slippers with a Wildcat on the side of them.

 

Excellent read.

Not sure if this has ever been linked here.

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_5735

 

WWW is the man. I'm serious. He is the man. Enough said.

That was a very interesting article. I've been wanting to know what he was all about, but I'm left with one question... How he makes money?

a middle-aged mortgage broker

 

 

Per article..

I'm sure he also get's lots of "popularity perks" from some of his many acquaintances.

Read this same article the other day. Very, very interesting, Uncle Wes sure gets around.

That was a very interesting article. I've been wanting to know what he was all about, but I'm left with one question... How he makes money?

 

I'm sure he gets something under the table.

Sounds like he has enough connections that he may not have to pay for much.

He has to get "Finder fees" from the agent he hooked up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.