Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Going Pro ???

Featured Replies

This is unreal...

 

per Demling:

 

It's confirmed that Louisville junior commitment Jeremy Tyler will skip his senior year of high school and go overseas.

 

This kid was supposed to be a stud, but had a very bad attitude. But quitting high school to play pro ball in Europe, this is setting a bad precedent. He was ranked 9th overall in the 2010 class by Rivals.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

For UofL's sake, I'm glad he did it this year. This way they're not completely screwed when it comes to finding another big man. They are in on a few already for 2010.

I have to say, if he's the kind that is up for dropping out of high school to play overseas, I don't know that he would have liked being in Pitino's system much anyway.

Sonny Vacarro is the driving force behind this, proving once again how terrible he is for the game of basketball.

I have to say, if he's the kind that is up for dropping out of high school to play overseas, I don't know that he would have liked being in Pitino's system much anyway.

First thought that came into my mind :thumb:

Sonny Vacarro is the driving force behind this, proving once again how terrible he is for the game of basketball.

I have thought for years, for all the good he has done for basketball, he's done much worse.

We'll never hear from him again...

I'm not sure it's as dumb as some people think. Get paid to play in Europe, play until he's eligible for the draft and see what happens.

 

How old is this kid?

I'm not sure it's as dumb as some people think. Get paid to play in Europe, play until he's eligible for the draft and see what happens.

 

How old is this kid?

 

It hasn't worked out well for the guy from last year....I hope that trend continues.

The article I read had good reasons for it.

 

Kids go pro overseas at 14, he figures why not..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.