March 19, 201016 yr Saw that this morning. Man, this kid probably ruined his career. He went from top 5 prospect to quitter. All for a small amount of change. Hopefully he can mature and make a career in basketball for himself. Obviously he has brought it all on himself, but I feel sorry for the kid.
March 19, 201016 yr Author Hopefully he can mature and make a career in basketball for himself. Obviously he has brought it all on himself, but I feel sorry for the kid. A lot of it can be blamed on Sonny Vicaro.
March 19, 201016 yr A lot of it can be blamed on Sonny Vicaro. True, and I hate the exploitation of immature kids. Hopefully he can just turn this in to a learning experience and move forward.
March 20, 201016 yr Saw that this morning. Man, this kid probably ruined his career. He went from top 5 prospect to quitter. All for a small amount of change. I hate this for the kid and hope he somehow recovers his basketball career eventually. Hopefully though, this may discourage some others from taking such a risky route in the future. In this case, it appears he left absolutely no options to fall back on.
July 29, 201016 yr http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5419379 Tyler headed to play for Bob Hill in Japan.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.