Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ocho literally crying to Housh???

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the piece on the NFL Network. T.J. did not come across all that well to be honest! Took a few jabs at the Bengals with really no reason to, they treated him well while he was a Bengal!

Some day we'll see CJ on the news in the middle of traffic in L.A. screaming at cars going by.

 

Dude has issues.

Some day we'll see CJ on the news in the middle of traffic in L.A. screaming at cars going by.

 

Dude has issues.

 

That is pretty funny... :lol:

I've been a huge 85 fan over the years, but this is really getting old. Honestly, I'm to the point where it's going to be hard to support him. I wish the Bengals would deal him.

Do you think Arizona would trade Boudin for 85?

Oh for crying out loud !!!:ylsuper:

Do you think Arizona would trade Boudin for 85?

 

If they were smart they wouldn't...

Do you think Arizona would trade Boudin for 85?

 

Maybe if Cinci through in a couple picks to go with. In no way would they ever cut this deal straight up.

 

 

Chad's antics have costed him so much value on the market, and more than likely the reason the Bengals haven't dealt him being he is a far better player than what is market value shows.

Do you think Arizona would trade Boudin for 85?

 

If Mike Brown was running the Arz franchise....that would be the only way! I've said it for years he is a loser that doesn't understand the ultimate team game. 2 1st rounders... they blew it so bad last year! He's addition by subtraction.

I saw the TJ on NFL thing too. I don't think he was being serious. TJ took every jab he could at the Bengals though.

More and more TJ is showing his true colors and I am to the point where I am ready to start rooting against him.

More and more TJ is showing his true colors and I am to the point where I am ready to start rooting against him.

 

I know I am really hoping Seattle is awful again this year. Which is a real possibility if Hasselback gets hurt again.

Hate to disagree with most all of you, but is it mere coicidence that whoever joins the Bengal organization quickly becomes disgruntled, unsuccessful or both? Talk throughout the NFL is to stay away from Cincinnati unless you want to become Bengalized by Mike Brown. I believe "Bengalized" is another word for neutered.

Hate to disagree with most all of you, but is it mere coicidence that whoever joins the Bengal organization quickly becomes disgruntled, unsuccessful or both? Talk throughout the NFL is to stay away from Cincinnati unless you want to become Bengalized by Mike Brown. I believe "Bengalized" is another word for neutered.

 

I think that use to be the case but since Marvin came to town I think players have been a lot more willing to consider Cincy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.