Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Site on Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

  • Author

“They told me they want to get it over with and really don’t need to make a visit to Kentucky,” former KU player Carl Henry said. “They know the styles of play of both coaches and will make a decision without making any more visits. That’s what they told me.”

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think the roster spots will be an issue. I'm sure Calipari has stressed that there's nothing to worry about with that.

 

I agree that Calipari would have stressed this point......IMO the logical progression would be for a spot to open BEFORE a commitment given. Its a pretty big decision for theses kids...I wouldnt commit until I knew the scholly was available.

If he isn't going to make a visit to Kentucky, That means he probabbly isn't interested in playing at Kentucky. I look for him to commit to Kansas!

If he isn't going to make a visit to Kentucky, That means he probabbly isn't interested in playing at Kentucky. I look for him to commit to Kansas!

 

Not necessarily IMO.

  • Author
If he isn't going to make a visit to Kentucky, That means he probabbly isn't interested in playing at Kentucky. I look for him to commit to Kansas!

 

Those quotes from his dad makes me feel a little better.

Calipari and Self both met with the Henry's after the game in New York. Calipari went first...

 

Bill Self is a super salesman, I would hate to give him the last word. I believe he could talk a tiger out of a steak.

Bill Self is a super salesman, I would hate to give him the last word. I believe he could talk a tiger out of a steak.

 

But not a Wildcat!!:walk:

I think it could have only helped Kentucky's chances of landing the Henry brothers if they would have decided to visit Lexington. But I don't think their decision not to visit completely eliminates UK.

I think it could have only helped Kentucky's chances of landing the Henry brothers if they would have decided to visit Lexington. But I don't think their decision not to visit completely eliminates UK.

 

 

I think they would have announced for Kansas a long time ago if they were going to go to Kansas. Just my opinion.

I think they would have announced for Kansas a long time ago if they were going to go to Kansas. Just my opinion.

 

I certainly hope so.

I think they would have announced for Kansas a long time ago if they were going to go to Kansas. Just my opinion.

 

My thoughts exactly. As soon as his recruitment opened up, Kansas was the clear leader. The longer the wait, the better for UK. I'm excited to see what happens.

As a dad. I don't think I would let my son or daughter commit to any place they hadn't actually seen. They may want to play for coach Cal, but I would definitely advise them to go take a look. Maybe they did a little touring on their own around the Derby Classic.

I would be stunned if the Henry's go to UK without a visit. After seeing the interview with Henry on YouTube, all indicators point to the Fieldhouse. Just my gut feeling. I so hope I am wrong.............

As a dad. I don't think I would let my son or daughter commit to any place they hadn't actually seen. They may want to play for coach Cal, but I would definitely advise them to go take a look. Maybe they did a little touring on their own around the Derby Classic.

 

Wasn't the hoops summitt going on during the same time as the derby classic?

 

Someone posted an article where their father said if they wanted to play for Coach Cal they should go ahead and commit. He said if it were him he wouldn't need a visit. I have to agree that UK's chances are still pretty good, at least I hope.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.