Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Site on Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

The Henrys are going to visit UK this Friday. Weather calls for 78 and sundresses.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Henrys are going to visit UK this Friday. Weather calls for 78 and sundresses.

 

Great news! I was hoping for this. Now, I feel like we are in the ballgame again. This should be a done deal now.

Looks as if they are visiting Lexington on Friday... link

  • Author

They are just going back and forth...

If they go to Keeneland they should have a lot better shot.

IMO this is much better news then them announcing Wednesday. I know everyone is wanting to hear something and get this over with, but I'll feel much better about Kentucky's chancs once they touch down in the bluegrass.

If they go to Keeneland they should have a lot better shot.

 

Uhhhhh Yeah they will. We were there Sat and man it was nice. Really Nice!

I love the excitment about UK basketball at the end of April...it's gonna be a great year lol.

I don't think that him not making a visit is necessarily a bad thing. Like others have said he is already familiar with Calapri and knows his style of play. I want this kid to be a Wildcat as well but should he not come then it is not the end of the world. We (meaning Calpari) will just go out and get someone else.

Besides, if the kid doesn't want to be at U.K. then I don't want him.

Looks as if they are visiting Lexington on Friday... link

 

I posted my other (above) post and overlooked your post. I hope the visit goes well and imo it will.

I don't think that him not making a visit is necessarily a bad thing. Like others have said he is already familiar with Calapri and knows his style of play. I want this kid to be a Wildcat as well but should he not come then it is not the end of the world. We (meaning Calpari) will just go out and get someone else.

Besides, if the kid doesn't want to be at U.K. then I don't want him.

 

 

 

Him not making a visit isn't as big as a blow as it would seem so I agree with you on that. The longer this plays out the better for Kentucky IMO. Once Cal left Memphis all the talk was basically Henry to Kansas and no one else even in the picture. However, Kentucky now sits in a very good spot. Being he likes Calipari so much I could see Henry commiting to Kentucky without a visit, but with him and CJ now coming this weekend it can only further UK's chances. In an interview at the Jordan game Xavier said that if he did visit then his expectations were to hopefully be blown away then make a decision after that. Well Xavier since you don't know anything about Kentucky better put on your windbreaker cause you are about the get blown away. After getting him on campus we are lible to get the verb while he is still here if not definately within a day or two of departure.

Just some chatter but word is that Self told Xavier if he visited Kentucky then he would pull his scholly offer, maybe the reason there has been so much flip flopping in the I want to come visit, but I'm not going to, I still wanna check it out, maybe I will go. I bet ole Billy boy now has Mr. Lance Stephenson on line one.

I would say 80% Kansas. Visiting the campus "might" have given UK a better shot.

I would say 80% Kansas. Visiting the campus "might" have given UK a better shot.

 

He is visiting the campus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.