April 21, 200917 yr Xavier, CJ, and Carl all love Cal. I don't know where "mama" stands. Mama loves KU. I hope I'm wrong.
April 21, 200917 yr Once they see the Campus... they'll just say "thanks dad drop my bags over there".
April 21, 200917 yr Mama loves KU. I hope I'm wrong. But remember, they both already had committed to Memphis. Though her opinion matters, she won't stop them from going to Kentucky. :sssh:
April 21, 200917 yr Once they see the Campus... they'll just say "thanks dad drop my bags over there". And the warm weather that will be around this weekend, the "scenery" will be ideal... :thumb:
April 21, 200917 yr Mama loves KU. I hope I'm wrong. Mom and Pop both, I just ont think the kids feel as strong and ultimately Carl has came out said it will be their decision. And thats the best chance Kentucky has.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.