Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Site on Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

I would say 80% Kansas. Visiting the campus "might" have given UK a better shot.

 

Then you are way off.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read that Cal is offering CJ the "preferred walk-on" status, which means that if someone leaves mid-season, he gets the scholly, and is guaranteed one the following season. Not sure how much truth there is to it, but that would seem to be a good way to show the Henry's that Coach wants BOTH of them, and not just Xavier.

My opinion for what it's worth: He's going to be wearing KANSAS blue and white next year.

My opinion for what it's worth: He's going to be wearing KANSAS blue and white next year.

 

 

Then why not already be commited to Kansas and why take a trip to Kentucky this weekend?

 

 

Not saying your wrong or I don't respect your opinion because as of right now its a close race, just interested as to why you feel he will be at Kansas.

My opinion for what it's worth: He's going to be wearing KANSAS blue and white next year.

 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :sssh:

I've read that Cal is offering CJ the "preferred walk-on" status, which means that if someone leaves mid-season, he gets the scholly, and is guaranteed one the following season. Not sure how much truth there is to it, but that would seem to be a good way to show the Henry's that Coach wants BOTH of them, and not just Xavier.

 

Thought I read where CJ's education is being paid for by his MLB deal--No scholarship needed??

Thought I read where CJ's education is being paid for by his MLB deal--No scholarship needed??

 

And that's true. They way I read it was that even though his way is already being paid for, Coach Cal wants the Henry's to feel that he genuinely wants both of them, and that he would be willing to give CJ a scholarship to prove it. A very slick move IMO.

I've read that Cal is offering CJ the "preferred walk-on" status, which means that if someone leaves mid-season, he gets the scholly, and is guaranteed one the following season. Not sure how much truth there is to it, but that would seem to be a good way to show the Henry's that Coach wants BOTH of them, and not just Xavier.

 

I dont see a reason for this since the Yankees are bound by MLB bylaws to pay for his tuition under my understanding.

And that's true. They way I read it was that even though his way is already being paid for, Coach Cal wants the Henry's to feel that he genuinely wants both of them, and that he would be willing to give CJ a scholarship to prove it. A very slick move IMO.

 

You're right.

You're right.

 

Yep it'd be a really good move. Let's not forget the Henry family (parentally speaking) is all about Kansas. Any chance Cal can get to make the Henry's feel more apart of his family can help.

Doesn't look good for the Cats' chances at landing the Henrys.

  • Author
Doesn't look good for the Cats' chances at landing the Henrys.

 

Why not?

  • Author
Mama.

 

I think they would've committed to Kansas by now. I expect them to end up in Memphis because of the NCAA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.