Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Site on Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

He will decide within 48 hours...

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Henry's will NOT visit UK.

The Henry's will NOT visit UK.

 

I don't think that really hurts UK's chances, they mentioned last week that if they choose UK it's because of the coach, and that's they needed to know. However, getting them on campus would not of hurt, especially on UK's campus.:thumb:

So does that mean he doesnt need to know what UK has to offer because he's coming regardless... Or he doesnt want to know, because he's going elsewhere?

I don't know what to think.

 

Ya gotta think that Mr. Henry & CJ would both like to be at UK. The father played under Cal, and CJ knows that he'd be able to step in at the point right away.

 

I don't know what Xavier thinks.

 

Not visiting Kentucky may not be a good sign for us Cat fans; however, the fact that he had originally stated that he'd make a decision shortly after visiting Lexington makes me think he wants to be there.

 

In sum, I have no idea what will happen. :D

The Henry's will NOT visit UK.

 

Wow! How do you interpret that? Hopefully they are comfortable enough with Cal that they don't feel they need a visit. I would at least want to see the place I was going to go to. Who knows?

Calipari better open up some scholarships here soon.

  • Author
You think...or you know?

 

Carl Henry states plainly in the article that they will not visit Kentucky before making a decision.

  • Author

IMO, this one could go either way...

I think they (especially Xavier) are wanting this to be over with and have their minds made up. I think they wear KENTUCKY across their chests next year.

  • Author
I think they (especially Xavier) are wanting this to be over with and have their minds made up. I think they wear KENTUCKY across their chests next year.

 

Calipari and Self both met with the Henry's after the game in New York. Calipari went first...

LRCW hit the nail...without a roster spot open how/why should we expect any new commitments. Maybe that indicates we hear news of defections w/i 48hrs...????

  • Author
LRCW hit the nail...without a roster spot open how/why should we expect any new commitments. Maybe that indicates we hear news of defections w/i 48hrs...????

 

I don't think the roster spots will be an issue. I'm sure Calipari has stressed that there's nothing to worry about with that.

  • Author

He mentioned in an interview over the weekend that it's Kansas, Kentucky or Memphis. It has been only KU and UK, but Memphis somehow managed to get back on his final list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.