April 19, 200917 yr I nominate Jimmy D for the head recruiter for UK. Oh wait, he already is. If Wall and Henry's families were watching tonight, they must be already looking for an apartment in Lexington.
April 19, 200917 yr I nominate Jimmy D for the head recruiter for UK. Oh wait, he already is. If Wall and Henry's families were watching tonight, they must be already looking for an apartment in Lexington. You know they both DVRed themselves tonight Fossil.
April 19, 200917 yr You know they both DVRed themselves tonight Fossil. Im counting on it! Maybe they will like hearing the part about "if both Wall and Henry choose KY then KY has to be pre season #1" as much as we do.
April 19, 200917 yr Im counting on it! Maybe they will like hearing the part about "if both Wall and Henry choose KY then KY has to be pre season #1" as much as we do. I'm hoping, as Xavier knew nothing about UK's past, maybe he'll will hear the part where Dykes names some schools whose uniforms are valuable to wear, as he listed UK. I don't care who you are, you at least have to know it's a privilege to go to Kentucky to play basketball, especially if you're one on the top 10 prospects in the entire nation.
April 19, 200917 yr I'm pretty sure it was very sarcastic. The problem is that Dykes thinks he's funny, and he does a horrible job doing it.
April 19, 200917 yr ESPN just gave great PR to Kentucky... The announcers talked about our recruiting class all night!
April 19, 200917 yr Honestly, Dykes didn't mention Jodie's "violent cuts", but he possibly may be sleeping with coach Cal. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
April 19, 200917 yr Orton with the most obvious goaltend in the history of basketball :lol: I don't remember if it was considered a goaltend, but Perry Stevenson's blocked foul shot in the SEC tournament gives the Orton goaltend some competition.
April 19, 200917 yr I don't remember if it was considered a goaltend, but Perry Stevenson's blocked foul shot in the SEC tournament gives the Orton goaltend some competition. That was the dumbest coaching moment in history :lol:
April 20, 200917 yr There isn't much legit basketball that is worse to watch than high school all-star games.
April 20, 200917 yr That was the dumbest coaching moment in history :lol: Without a doubt.:lol: The reaction of Stevenson after he did it was this :idunno: which made it even funnier.
April 20, 200917 yr Watched a little bit of the replay last night and it was really the 1st time that I have seen John Wall play. Wow, can that kid flat out fly.(Super Fast) That was a pretty nice dunk at the end of the game for only being 6'-3". I hope he does commit to KY but it won't be the end of the world if he doesn't. There will be enough talent on the floor next year that this one kid isn't going to make and break KY basketball the next couple of years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.