April 19, 200917 yr It came from the game, lol. I just heard it. 16 points and 7 rebounds Pretty lazy.
April 19, 200917 yr 16 points and 7 rebounds Pretty lazy. Wow. I couldn't care less how lazy the dude is. You're acting like it came from my mouth. :lol:
April 19, 200917 yr Wow. I couldn't care less how lazy the dude is. You're acting like it came from my mouth. :lol: Which one of these announcers said that?
April 19, 200917 yr Which one of these announcers said that? The main one, which is Jimmy Dykes I believe. If you are recording this or whatever rewind it and you will hear it. :thumb:
April 19, 200917 yr He could be basing it off of what he has watched all week and not just in the game tonight. He also mentioned how Wall put on a highlight reel in a scrimmage last night.
April 19, 200917 yr "That kid is one and done, no matter where he ends up next year." - Obvious statement from Dykes on Wall
April 19, 200917 yr I didn't get to watch the game. Did they mention anything about UK on the telecast?
April 19, 200917 yr i'm sure I would have heard about it but just to make sure no committments right?
April 19, 200917 yr Honestly, Dykes didn't mention Jodie's "violent cuts", but he possibly may be sleeping with coach Cal.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.