April 19, 200917 yr Author Wow - anyone just see that move and pass by Wall? :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
April 19, 200917 yr Did anyone catch Jimmy Dykes say that when he went to college he was more about practice and game plans than girls and weather. Sheesh Jimmy just stop, quit your job. :ohbrother:
April 19, 200917 yr Did anyone catch Jimmy Dykes say that when he went to college he was more about practice and game plans than girls and weather. Sheesh Jimmy just stop, quit your job. :ohbrother: I was thinking the same thing!
April 19, 200917 yr Did anyone catch Jimmy Dykes say that when he went to college he was more about practice and game plans than girls and weather. Sheesh Jimmy just stop, quit your job. :ohbrother: Hard to believe the Dykes didn't love the girls.
April 19, 200917 yr Did anyone catch Jimmy Dykes say that when he went to college he was more about practice and game plans than girls and weather. Sheesh Jimmy just stop, quit your job. :ohbrother: I'm pretty sure it was very sarcastic.
April 19, 200917 yr "5 seconds of holy cow & 5 seconds of laziness." - Comment about Cousins from Commentator
April 19, 200917 yr "5 seconds of holy cow & 5 seconds of laziness." - Comment about Cousins from Commentator I'm not sure where that comment came from - Cousins is playing hard in this game.
April 19, 200917 yr I'm not sure where that comment came from - Cousins is playing hard in this game. It came from the game, lol. I just heard it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.