April 18, 200917 yr I'm hearing there are several hundred UK fans at this all star game dominating the atmosphere with "Go Big Blu" chants. Bring 'em home Cats fans...:ylsuper::popcorn:
April 19, 200917 yr The announcers just said if UK gets Wall and Henry in a lineup with Patterson, Meeks, Cousins and Orton - they will be the preseason #1 team.
April 19, 200917 yr Author The announcers just said if UK gets Wall and Henry in a lineup with Patterson, Meeks, Cousins and Orton - they will be the preseason #1 team. If that happens it would have to be the first time a team went from not making the tournament to the pre-season #1. :notworthy:
April 19, 200917 yr If that happens it would have to be the first time a team went from not making the tournament to the pre-season #1. :notworthy: Almost seems unreal.
April 19, 200917 yr Author Ortons not looking bad. Wall is starting to come on. He is just so quick, especially on defense. He would probably lead the SEC in steals next year. Henson looks scary good also.
April 19, 200917 yr Love the combination of Henry and Wall...they already play well together...sure hope we get both.:thumb:
April 19, 200917 yr Man before I had said if the Cats didn't land them all then o well. Now I want them all!
April 19, 200917 yr Author Love the combination of Henry and Wall...they already play well together...sure hope we get both.:thumb: :notworthy::scared:
April 19, 200917 yr Man before I had said if the Cats didn't land them all then o well. Now I want them all! Me too.:thumb::thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.