Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson to the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

By declaring, what happens to their scholarships? Do we hold them until June 15 after everyone has already committed to play elsewhere? Obviously, the first choice would be for them to return to the blue and white......but what if they don't?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patterson isn't 6'9"..... I'd say more 6'7" than anything...

 

I disagree. He is ALL of 6' 8 "/ With the fro, 6' 9" minimum. :D

Read this article then tell me if you think Patrick Patterson isn't coming back..

 

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/blog/spec-rel/041509aaa.html

 

It sounds like both want to see what they need to work on, and it sounds like Calipari convinced both to do it. It sounds like both are about 99.9% chance of coming back.

I disagree. He is ALL of 6' 8 "/ With the fro, 6' 9" minimum. :D

 

Have you been beside of him? I am a solid 6'4, and he is at the MOST 3 inches taller than I am...

No chance he is a lottery pick. Somewhere in the 15-25 range.

Have you been beside of him? I am a solid 6'4, and he is at the MOST 3 inches taller than I am...

 

My son has class with him every week he is at campus. So have you been around him?

  • Author
PPat is all of 6'9''.

 

I don't think he's 6'9". I would give him 6'7" if I were guessing.

As I've said on this site before, NBA GM's love Paatterson.

Personally, I think he could use another year at the college level, but if the price is right (first round pick) then he's gotta go.

Just testing the water. IMHO Patrick may be at UK 2 more years because he wants to, not because he should or because he has to. He is a young man with NBA dreams but he is driven to prove more than he can play in the NBA.

2010 NBA Draft according to nbadraft.net

 

1) John Wall

9) Xavier Henry

13) DeMarcus Cousins

15) P Patt

41) Jodie Meeks

 

http://www.nbadraft.net/2010mock_draft

 

They have Henry going 9th when he is the 8th player in his class according to Rivals, and he might be on the same team as Jodie Meeks and won't be the first scoring option? Interresting. Or, at least I hope he is on the same team as Jodie Meeks.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.