Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson to the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Patrick is at least 3 inches taller than me, and I am slightly under 6"5. Although I will admit that I haven't been close enough to him since September when he was over at the house.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I've said on this site before, NBA GM's love Paatterson.

Personally, I think he could use another year at the college level, but if the price is right (first round pick) then he's gotta go.

Undersized PF with limited range. I bet those GM's are licking their chops. Either that or looking for new jobs.

  • Author

Patterson is nowhere near the lottery, IMO. He would likely be chosen in the 16-25 range

^ Agreed. I think he sees this and comes back to the Cats

Cousins is signed sealed and delivered.

PPat is all of 6'9''.

If he's 6'9", I am 6'5"...it isn't true.

I can't see Patterson going in the lotto, but I think he is a 1st rounder and they may be enough to keep him in the draft. He has been injury prone and getting guranteed 1st round money might be too good to pass up.

There's no way...I have stood by him.

There's no way...I have stood by him.

 

He is 6'8 with shoes...

There's no way...I have stood by him.

 

The link I provided states that he was measured at 6'8'' without shoes. It's not a UK site, it's an NBA Draft site. I have no idea who Joshua Metenko is, but I'm assuming he's an NBA Scout or something similar.

 

I love everybody is saying how tall he is (or isn't).

....maybe at best...we'll see after he reports to a camp.

The link I provided states that he was measured at 6'8'' without shoes. It's not a UK site, it's an NBA Draft site. I have no idea who Joshua Metenko is, but I'm assuming he's an NBA Scout or something similar.

 

I love everybody is saying how tall he is (or isn't).

 

....well, I am 6'2 solid, and I have stood next to him, I bet many on here haven't.

The link I provided states that he was measured at 6'8'' without shoes. It's not a UK site, it's an NBA Draft site. I have no idea who Joshua Metenko is, but I'm assuming he's an NBA Scout or something similar.

 

I love everybody is saying how tall he is (or isn't).

 

The guy that runs that site is not affiliated with the NBA in any way from what I understand...

The guy that runs that site is not affiliated with the NBA in any way from what I understand...

 

Didn't mean to imply that it was affiliated with the NBA.

 

I believe you're correct that it's not an NBA site.

 

I meant that the "scouts" who write the reports aren't affiliated with UK. I'd imagine that they're some type of scout, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.