Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson to the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he is just seeing what he needs improving, not actually going.

  • Author
No surprise here.

 

Yeah, this has been known for 7-8 days now, but it's official now...

From what I've seen, he is a potential lottery pick. If he is determined to go that high, he will not be back at UK.

 

I hope we see him in the blue and white again next season!

From what I've seen, he is a potential lottery pick. If he is determined to go that high, he will not be back at UK.

 

I hope we see him in the blue and white again next season!

 

Potential is the key word. From the people I have talked to, he would need to do really well during the summer workouts to make the lottery, or some people take their names out. Sizes is an issue for Pat. It's safe to say he is a guaranteed first-rounder, but I expect him to come back, work on his ball-handling and facing the basket, and then become lottery next year.

From what I've seen, he is a potential lottery pick. If he is determined to go that high, he will not be back at UK.

 

I hope we see him in the blue and white again next season!

 

Not a chance he is a lottery pick. He has no outside game to speak of. Patrick is to short to stricktly play on the inside in the NBA..He needs to come back and work on his game..

From the people I have talked to, he would need to do really well during the summer workouts to make the lottery, or some people take their names out.

 

Have you talked to any NBA scouts?

 

FWIW, I tend to agree that Patterson is a late-lottery /mid-to-late first round pick.

 

I think it'd be in his best interest to return to school. I also think that this decision was in his best interest.

Have you talked to any NBA scouts?

FWIW, I tend to agree that Patterson is a late-lottery /mid-to-late first round pick.

 

I think it'd be in his best interest to return to school. I also think that this decision was in his best interest.

 

Actually, I have talked to two of them.

Kentucky's roster is looking a little bare right now..

 

Orton and Cousins shure looks good though.

No surprise. If he is a lottery pick then he should go and I'll support him 100%.

Actually, I have talked to two of them.

 

:thumb:

 

It seems to be the general consensus that Patterson is a year or two away from the draft, but that he definitely has an NBA future.

 

When Patterson came to Kentucky, everybody assumed that he'd go pro before his senior season, at the latest. I think that has always been Patterson's goal as well, and this is the right decision.

 

Get an honest evaluation, see where you stand & what you need to work on. If things pan out, stay in the draft. If they don't, you've got an entire summer & season to improve before you give it another shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.