Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

I have a buddy at work telling me about a song called 300 bars by The Game...Worth hearing?

 

Just 300 bars of Game dissing people over all kinds of beats. Kinda cool.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say he is my favorite rapper along with several others right with him, and is the best rapper also, but people say he's not because some of the dumb songs he puts out. But if you realize how many more songs he's made than anyone else..then yeah some are gonna be a miss. He has to just live in a studio or something. The site that i go to for music usually has at least one new song from him everyday.

 

Also, Drake is one of my favorites right now. He does a lot of stuff with Lil Wayne. Look him up if you haven't heard him.

Some more of my favorite Lil Wayne Beats:

 

Back On My Grizzy

The Boss Remix-T-Pain, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne

3 Peat (The first track on TC3, and the only song I like from that album)

Cannon Remix 2

Go DJ

Duffle Bag Boy-Playaz Circle & Lil Wayne

I'm Me

Throw Some D's Freestyle

Ignition Freestyle

Viva La White Girl Remix-The Gym Class Heroes & Lil Wayne

Fly In

 

Has anyone else heard any of Lil Wayne's new tracks from Rebirth, the rock album he's putting out in June? I've heard Hot Revolver and Prom Queen and they're quite bad. He should stick rapping, this might end up being a disaster for him.

I would say he is my favorite rapper along with several others right with him, and is the best rapper also, but people say he's not because some of the dumb songs he puts out. But if you realize how many more songs he's made than anyone else..then yeah some are gonna be a miss. He has to just live in a studio or something. The site that i go to for music usually has at least one new song from him everyday.

 

Also, Drake is one of my favorites right now. He does a lot of stuff with Lil Wayne. Look him up if you haven't heard him.

 

Have you read the Rolling Stone article from this month's issue? It's about Lil Wayne, it says something about him being featured on over 200 other songs than his own since 2007. Add hardest working rapper alive to the list too.

I have to disagree...Best rapper, It would be a toss up for me between 50 Cent, And The Game...

 

The game, Very clever...

 

I disagree completely. 50's work has gotten progressively worse since the Massacre; I think most of the rappers today have gone soft, a lot 50's best songs never got on the radio such as Heat and High All The Time off of Get Rich or Die Tryin', and since the Massacre I haven't liked any of his singles.

 

If I'm going by my personal favortites, I go:

1. Lil Wayne

2. Project Pat-Three 6 Mafia's Juicy J's younger brother, if you've never heard anything from him I recommend downloading Crook By Da Book: The Fed Story.

3.The Game

4.Jay-Z

5.Lupe Fiasco-Kanye West, but with a better flow.

Eminem is 1..

 

:puke:

Jay-Z and Nas are both heads and shoulders above Wayne. I would then probably put Snoop and Eminem above him as well. You could also easily make an argument for guys like Kanye or Ludacris as being better rappers than Wayne.

 

Kanye West is the most talented person in hip-hop today. He can do it all.

1. JayZ

2. Biggie

3. Kanye

4. Lil Wayne

5. Chip the Ripper

 

 

No pac???????:idunno::idunno::idunno::idunno:

Sorry never heard of him .

Jay-Z and Nas are both heads and shoulders above Wayne. I would then probably put Snoop and Eminem above him as well. You could also easily make an argument for guys like Kanye or Ludacris as being better rappers than Wayne.

 

Kanye West is the most talented person in hip-hop today. He can do it all.

 

Elaborate...

Lil Wayne is the hottest out. Everybody wants to get him in the studio. He is versatile and creative.

I love Lil Wayne.

But I like Kanye west better.

I listen to a lot of Lil Wayne's songs when i'm on the treadmill.

Like...

The Skys The Limit

La La La

A Milli

Prom Queen

Mrs. Officer

They are all great work-out songs.:thumb:

Jay-Z and Nas are both heads and shoulders above Wayne. I would then probably put Snoop and Eminem above him as well. You could also easily make an argument for guys like Kanye or Ludacris as being better rappers than Wayne.

 

Kanye West is the most talented person in hip-hop today. He can do it all.

 

Didn't you hear? Kanye is going to live in the sea with the other fish!!! I mean, he likes fishsticks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.