Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think he is the best rapper today. I love all of his songs. I think he is a genious musician.

I don't really listen to much besides country. I have a lot of friends who listen to him though.

  • Author
Personally, I think he is the best rapper today. I love all of his songs. I think he is a genious musician.

 

Agreed. One song i wasn't so sure about was Prom Queen but it has grown on me

Personally, I think he is the best rapper today. I love all of his songs. I think he is a genious musician.

 

:thumb: Agreed 100%

Personally, I think he is the best rapper today. I love all of his songs. I think he is a genious musician.

 

Hardly. He is not a musician, he just comes up with some crazy clever lyrics.

I like him but I like the songs that aren't his "best" songs. Two that come to mind are Misunderstood and Tie My Hands. They definitely send a message.

Agreed. One song i wasn't so sure about was Prom Queen but it has grown on me

 

That song is garbage.

I like him but I like the songs that aren't his "best" songs. Two that come to mind are Misunderstood and Tie My Hands. They definitely send a message.

 

Those are very well-liked and well-known songs. Are you old enough to have listened to his older stuff?

Those are very well-liked and well-known songs. Are you old enough to have listened to his older stuff?

 

Well-Known? I don't think so I've never heard them on the radio or on any music show on tv.

 

And yes I've been around long enough...What are you trying to say?

Well-Known? I don't think so I've never heard them on the radio or on any music show on tv.

 

And yes I've been around long enough...What are you trying to say?

 

Anyone who listens to Wayne knows those songs, and that lyrically, he has had several better songs on his first 2 CD's/Various Mixtapes.

Anyone who listens to Wayne knows those songs, and that lyrically, he has had several better songs on his first 2 CD's/Various Mixtapes.

 

I simply stated that I liked the songs and that they send strong messages.

That song is garbage.

 

I agree. Prom Queen is garbage. I like ever song in the album "The Carter III." I think that is his best work of art.

He's #2 on my list behind Eminem.

 

Some of my favorite songs by him...

 

'I Feel Like Dying'

'Sky's The Limit'

'Miss My Dawgs'

'Hustler Muzik'

'Go DJ'

'You Ain't Know'

'Over Here Hustlin'

'1st Key'

'Leather So Soft'

'Cali Dro'

'About All That'

'Hit 'Em Up'

'Receipt'

'Feel Me'

'Get Over'

 

There's a dozen more I can't think of right now...

Personally, I think he is the best rapper today. I love all of his songs. I think he is a genious musician.

 

I have to disagree...Best rapper, It would be a toss up for me between 50 Cent, And The Game...

 

The game, Very clever...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.