Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

Look up...

 

Fix

In the Morning

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look up...

 

Fix

In the Morning

:thumb: Also try:

 

Thinking to Myself

She Wants Me (kind of reminds me of Prom Queen)

Elaborate...

 

Kanye can rhyme, hes got incredible flow, and his voice is easy to listen to. He can also make original beats, or take a sample and turn it into something great.

He could make an album by himself. Not many others can do that.

 

The one thing he cannot do as well as others is freestyle, but then again neither can Wayne.

 

Kid Cudi is one guy everyone should listen to freestyle. His rhymes really are off the top of the head and original.

The one thing he cannot do as well as others is freestyle, but then again neither can Wayne.

 

.

 

I have to disagree..

 

Wayne lives off his freestyle..

I have to disagree..

 

Wayne lives off his freestyle..

 

Have you really ever seen Wayne sit and freestyle stuff he is just thinking of ? I have not. I have seen him claim to freestyle but use previously written material.

 

Lots of rappers will lable their tracks as a "Freestyle" but rarely is it a true freestyle.

I just looked up some videos on YouTube of Wayne freestyling. Personally I think he's one of the best at it. I can post some links if anyone's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfog1_m-Q0

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7uVY86pQuA&feature=related

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n87JmJ4JYA&feature=related

 

The first one was recorded before he made Drought 3 from what I can gather. So he does reuse the lyrics in the album, but I'm pretty sure the freestyle's the original.

 

Could always be wrong though about the freestyles :idunno:

The 1st and 3rd ones are not authentic freestyles. The second one, however, sounds like it could be.

Dang, the third one was my favorite too. :irked:

 

Oh well, I'd send more links but to be honest he's too messed up in most of them to help my cause. :lol:

You may have seen this one, it's Wayne vs. Boosie.

^ Forgot to add his freestyle kicks in at 2:50

Have you really ever seen Wayne sit and freestyle stuff he is just thinking of ? I have not. I have seen him claim to freestyle but use previously written material.

 

Lots of rappers will lable their tracks as a "Freestyle" but rarely is it a true freestyle.

 

C'mon man, Lil Wayne is in the studio basically every day. He is the king of free style, listen to that stuff man. Lil Wayne isn't my favorite, per say, but to say he doesn't free style is saying you don't like rap. Listen to the mixtape stuff, its actually way better.

If anyone needs a new Lil Wayne song that no one has heard, just hit me up on here. I got what you need. :clap:

If anyone needs a new Lil Wayne song that no one has heard, just hit me up on here. I got what you need. :clap:

 

Which ones you talking about? I will check them out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.