Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

My 2 year old lil girl says this, The edited version, I may add...:lol:

 

:lol: Always buy the Wal-Mart version of albums until she gets old enough. :D

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Always buy the Wal-Mart version of albums until she gets old enough. :D

 

:thumb:....I agree, Very funny to hear her say this...Btw, I like the song, I think It's called Mr. Carter, I'm not 100% on the title, But I like it when he mixes the four seasons In...

 

"Man I got summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun

Spring hating on me cause I ain't neva sprung

Win-ter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll

And I will neva I will neva I will neva FALL"

 

Sweet...

:thumb:....I agree, Very funny to hear her say this...Btw, I like the song, I think It's called Mr. Carter, I'm not 100% on the title, But I like it when he mixes the four seasons In...

 

"Man I got summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun

Spring hating on me cause I ain't neva sprung

Win-ter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll

And I will neva I will neva I will neva FALL"

 

Sweet...

 

Yup, that's Mr. Carter. One of my favorite songs on that album.

I also really like Phone Home.

Yup, that's Mr. Carter. One of my favorite songs on that album.

 

When I get mad at this old guy I work with, I fire up the ipod, and listen to this, Makes me laugh at the old fart after...

People are naming off better rappers, I myself, Likes Ludacris

When I get mad at this old guy I work with, I fire up the ipod, and listen to this, Makes me laugh at the old fart after...

 

One of my favorite Lil Wayne "lyrics" comes from that song Phone Home:

 

"They don't make 'em like me no more,

Matta' fact, they neva made 'em like me before.

Im rare, like Mr. Clean with hair, no brake lights on my cars rear.

I never had lights and I never had fear, I rap like I done died and gone to Heaven I swear."

  • Author
People are naming off better rappers, I myself, Likes Ludacris

 

He used to be my favorite but i feel his music has fallin off.

He used to be my favorite but i feel his music has fallin off.

 

I agree 100%...

 

I'm going to listen to that song Deuce...

One of my favorite Lil Wayne "lyrics" comes from that song Phone Home:

 

"They don't make 'em like me no more,

Matta' fact, they neva made 'em like me before.

Im rare, like Mr. Clean with hair, no brake lights on my cars rear.

I never had lights and I never had fear, I rap like I done died and gone to Heaven I swear."

 

I thought it was "no break lights on my ca-reer."

I thought it was "no break lights on my ca-reer."

 

You're right, I'm an idiot... :lol: :thumb:

Now yall got me in Weezy mode... Gotta hook up the external hard drive. :D

Rapping, to be honest...Is out of my league...

 

But The Game, Lil Wayne and Eminem has some of the best lyrics I've ever heard...

Listen to 'I Feel Like Dieing' deuce...

Rapping, to be honest...Is out of my league...

 

But The Game, Lil Wayne and Eminem has some of the best lyrics I've ever heard...

 

Have you heard "My Life" by Game and Wayne?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.