Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lil Wayne

Featured Replies

Listen to 'I Feel Like Dieing' deuce...

 

I've heard it, but I'll have to DL it.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you heard "My Life" by Game and Wayne?

 

YES...Sick :ylsuper:

Have you heard "My Life" by Game and Wayne?

 

That's my "ring back" tone...It's awesome.

YES...Sick :ylsuper:

Yeah, that's one of Wayne's best IMO.

It's old school now, but "Go DJ" will always be one of my favorites, along with "Fireman."

  • Author
Listen to 'I Feel Like Dieing' deuce...

 

That song is great but it puts me in a depressed mood.

 

You should hear it played backwards on youtube, it is weird.

I have a buddy at work telling me about a song called 300 bars by The Game...Worth hearing?

It's actually "tick, tick." :D

I know, that's why it was embarrassing.

I also really like Phone Home.

The words "Weezy! Phone Home" will forever play over and over in my head after how many times I heard that this summer.

If you want some really good 'Lil Wayne go buy some of his mixtapes they blow the doors off of the licensed CD's with the radio stuff. Or download it. Hit up the "Dedication 2" or "Da Drought 3" (which I think you can only download right now), you'll never want to listen to "Fireman" or stuff like that again. And though I like three 6 Mafia better, Lil Wayne is far and away the best rapper alive.:thumb:

Have you heard "My Life" by Game and Wayne?

 

Yeah bumped it all last summer. You need to check out some "So Tired" by Birdman and Lil Wayne then tell me what you think about "My Life". The song "So Tired" had quite a bit to do with it and I think you'd like it.

If you want some really good 'Lil Wayne go buy some of his mixtapes they blow the doors off of the licensed CD's with the radio stuff. Or download it. Hit up the "Dedication 2" or "Da Drought 3" (which I think you can only download right now), you'll never want to listen to "Fireman" or stuff like that again. And though I like three 6 Mafia better, Lil Wayne is far and away the best rapper alive.:thumb:

 

Yeah Waynes Mixtapes are where its at when it comes to hearing good Lil Wayne. :thumb:

Best rapper alive. Prom Queen was IMO the worst he's put out. I've heard lots of his songs that dont even come out and the lyrics in them are out of this world. He is an absolute genius. Most of the songs he doesn't even put out for albums could be other rappers number 1 hit. And again...Best Rapper Alive.

Anyone heard Go Hard by Kanye and T-Pain?

I just found a remix by Wayne with Nicki Minaj. Weezy's flow is sick in it, I always wanted him to do a remix on it.

I've been on the Young Weezy train since the first Carter Album hit. He's got great flow and is the Best Rapper Alive today. I'm not much on Tha Carter albums, especially Tha Carter 3, I really can't stand the voice synthesizer he has. My favorite Lil Wayne tracks are his freestyles and the mixtape the Dedication 2.

 

My favorite tracks:

Dope in my Blood-Lil Wayne & the Game.

We Takin Over Freeestyle

Knuck if You Buck Freestyle

I Can't Feel My Face

Shooter-Lil Wayne & Robin Thicke

Lyrical Homicide-Lil Wayne & The Game

My Life-Lil Wayne & The Game.

I'm So Hood Remix-Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Ludacris, Fat Joe, Rick Ross, T-Pain, Birdman, Lil Wayne.

Put 2 and 2 Together-Kanye West & Lil Wayne

Tell Everybody That You Know-Lil Wayne & Kanye West

We Are The Champions Freestyle-Lil Wayne & Squad Up.

I've been on the Young Weezy train since the first Carter Album hit. He's got great flow and is the Best Rapper Alive today. I'm not much on Tha Carter albums, especially Tha Carter 3, I really can't stand the voice synthesizer he has. My favorite Lil Wayne tracks are his freestyles and the mixtape the Dedication 2.

 

My favorite tracks:

Dope in my Blood-Lil Wayne & the Game.

We Takin Over Freeestyle

Knuck if You Buck Freestyle

I Can't Feel My Face

Shooter-Lil Wayne & Robin Thicke

Lyrical Homicide-Lil Wayne & The Game

My Life-Lil Wayne & The Game.

I'm So Hood Remix-Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Ludacris, Fat Joe, Rick Ross, T-Pain, Birdman, Lil Wayne.

Put 2 and 2 Together-Kanye West & Lil Wayne

Tell Everybody That You Know-Lil Wayne & Kanye West

We Are The Champions Freestyle-Lil Wayne & Squad Up.

 

 

 

There ya go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.